Who has started Christmas shopping?

Posted by   + Show Post
I started months ago! I go to Once Upon A Child and look for new in the box toys. It's an awesome way to start shopping early! I've already gotten brand new in the box Lego sets for an 1/4 of the price in the store.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Replies (31-40):
Rust.n.Gears
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I started at the beginning of July when Yule was over. I have 5 children and 4 of them were born in November and December. I need to start on my knitting though. I should have started long ago.

Leelee1008
by Alicia on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Not me, yet. I went to Five below and found some things I want to pick up though. I plan on starting in September.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:13 PM

My oldest dd loves once upon a child. She has sold things and bought things there

cjsmom1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I bought a bunch of bath sets and perfume sets after Christmas last year. Other then that I haven't started shopping. Ds will probably have changed his mind a million times between now and Christmas. I know there's several books he wants, but that's it so far. Now that everyone's birthdays are finished I may start doing my Christmas shopping. I work near an outlet so I should stop on my way home.

armyvet06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:33 PM
I havent even starting birthday shopping for dd and her birthday is in 3 weeks.
mamamiajk
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I try to do a little all year long so I'm not so overwhelmed in Dec.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Seriously?

Adams_Rib
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:06 PM

It's not the week before Christmas yet, so I haven't started shopping yet! 

NotTheirMom99
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I start early too.  We are on an unchanging budget income so if I left it until December, I would be short funded.  

Nerys-Kianna
Tomorrow, I'll met my IBFF for the first time. We know each other since years via CM and FB.
Yesterday at 10:12 PM
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Haven't started yet. Last year around this time I was almost done. Shame on me *hangs head low*.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: