Your face

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:48 PM
  • 48 Replies
What do u clean and moisturize it with?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
susieQ680
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this

i just use water and dove soap and olive oil to moisturize

mackiebugsmom
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:00 AM
gentle soap and water, no need to moisturize.. my skin is naturally oily but when I don't moisturize I don't have a problem with my complexion.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:37 AM

oil of olay

taniamorse85
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:57 AM
For my cleanser, I use Clearasil Oil-Free Daily Face Wash. As for moisturizer, I use two products. During the day, I use Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream, and at night, I use Luxiva Clear Complexion Moisturizer. I actually got the BB Cream for free as part of an Influenster Vox Box, and I'm hooked.
mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:50 AM

whatever I put on my hair that rinses down while taking a shower.

Katieatie
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Good ol' soap and water. I've tried a few differnt products over the year and after 2 or 3 days my face breaks out because of to much moisture (I suppose?). So, there is this soap making place in my town and they have a "facial bar" with differnt herbs and stuff in it, works miracles.

bonitalilmama
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:51 AM

I use neutrogena naturals and i don't moisturize my face, I have normal skin so my face produces the right amount of oils, if I moisturize my face with anything i break out. My face isn't dry or ashy after washing face but however it does feel clean. And when I wake up, I put peroxide on a cotton swab and rub on face to get any hair products that might be on my face and to just plain clean my skin again, works well. Face is like 95% of the time blemish free unless I don't do those things and if its around that time of the month

scorpiobabes
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:07 AM

I use witch hazel to clean it, and I use Great Value moisturizer.

Juniper53098
by June on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:27 AM

L'Bri

Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:53 AM
What's this?

Quoting Juniper53098:

L'Bri

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: