Group Home

WTH was I thinking..

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:57 PM
  • 26 Replies

I hardlly ever drink .. (alc drink ) and I fixed me a red solo cup lol of hawain punch and vodka..after that another one.. drunk that mixed with red bull, hawaiian punch.. finished it half way..

I feel so dizzy and light headed..

my kids are in bed.. my dh is home so no worries there. and yes I stopped.. but what was I thinking..

by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Ooohhhh... No idea, lol... Was it yummy?

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:15 PM

yes actually it was.. I just feel dizzy, light headed you know. Im good. Iknow whats going on..

Quoting GypsiSky:

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Whatever drove you to drink is what you were thinking.  I am not a drinker either but for some reason my metabolism for any type of drugs/mind altering substances is pretty high.  My mom can have one wine cooler and be tipsy whereas i can drink 3 and still be fine.  I prefer daiquiris though if i am going to drink.

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:21 PM

I guess my dh silly attitude drove me to drink.. this is  maybe my 4th drink in our 10year marriage.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Whatever drove you to drink is what you were thinking.  I am not a drinker either but for some reason my metabolism for any type of drugs/mind altering substances is pretty high.  My mom can have one wine cooler and be tipsy whereas i can drink 3 and still be fine.  I prefer daiquiris though if i am going to drink.

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:23 PM

That isnt too bad.  Red wine helps blood flow i am told.  I grew up around fuzzy navels as a holiday drink.

Quoting mamivon2:

I guess my dh silly attitude drove me to drink.. this is  maybe my 4th drink in our 10year marriage.

Quoting frndlyfn:

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I heard that too about the red wine..

Quoting frndlyfn:

That isnt too bad.  Red wine helps blood flow i am told.  I grew up around fuzzy navels as a holiday drink.

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting frndlyfn:

GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Awww... It will wear off :)

Quoting mamivon2:

yes actually it was.. I just feel dizzy, light headed you know. Im good. Iknow whats going on..

Quoting GypsiSky:

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Also make sure you are eating if you do have a drink.  Alcohol on an empty tummy is a fast road to dizziness.

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:31 PM

yes I know.. I hardly drink anything.. this might my 4th drink in our 10year marriage... so its not like Im a drunk 24/7.. and I stopped after the 2nd one. I dont go on and on.. and get shit faced.. I have kids and responsibilites.. I know when enough is enough..

Quoting frndlyfn:

Also make sure you are eating if you do have a drink.  Alcohol on an empty tummy is a fast road to dizziness.

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I know.. :).. believe me. I dont get drunk to the point where I dont know whats going on.. I know when enough is enough

Quoting GypsiSky:

Awww... It will wear off :)

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting GypsiSky:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. BeachLifeMama
  3. SweetLuci
  4. mom2jessnky
  5. mrswillie
  6. proudmommy690
  7. alf2651
  8. Wish2Be
  9. nngmommy83
  10. momofsixangels
  11. momofnatalie
  12. lyrick24
  13. melliburger
  14. exhaustedmother
  15. wandep
  16. brownhoney21
  17. louannwilkins
  18. lilmama31709
  19. lizzig
  20. Tigress22304
Today's Question Tell us what you think!

Which back to school item(s) do you buy new every year?

Only CafeMom members can vote on polls.
Click here to login or register.