Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH was I thinking..

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:57 PM
  • 26 Replies

I hardlly ever drink .. (alc drink ) and I fixed me a red solo cup lol of hawain punch and vodka..after that another one.. drunk that mixed with red bull, hawaiian punch.. finished it half way..

I feel so dizzy and light headed..

my kids are in bed.. my dh is home so no worries there. and yes I stopped.. but what was I thinking..

by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Ooohhhh... No idea, lol... Was it yummy?

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:15 PM

yes actually it was.. I just feel dizzy, light headed you know. Im good. Iknow whats going on..

Quoting GypsiSky:

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Whatever drove you to drink is what you were thinking.  I am not a drinker either but for some reason my metabolism for any type of drugs/mind altering substances is pretty high.  My mom can have one wine cooler and be tipsy whereas i can drink 3 and still be fine.  I prefer daiquiris though if i am going to drink.

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:21 PM

I guess my dh silly attitude drove me to drink.. this is  maybe my 4th drink in our 10year marriage.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Whatever drove you to drink is what you were thinking.  I am not a drinker either but for some reason my metabolism for any type of drugs/mind altering substances is pretty high.  My mom can have one wine cooler and be tipsy whereas i can drink 3 and still be fine.  I prefer daiquiris though if i am going to drink.

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:23 PM

That isnt too bad.  Red wine helps blood flow i am told.  I grew up around fuzzy navels as a holiday drink.

Quoting mamivon2:

I guess my dh silly attitude drove me to drink.. this is  maybe my 4th drink in our 10year marriage.

Quoting frndlyfn:

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I heard that too about the red wine..

Quoting frndlyfn:

That isnt too bad.  Red wine helps blood flow i am told.  I grew up around fuzzy navels as a holiday drink.

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting frndlyfn:

GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Awww... It will wear off :)

Quoting mamivon2:

yes actually it was.. I just feel dizzy, light headed you know. Im good. Iknow whats going on..

Quoting GypsiSky:

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Also make sure you are eating if you do have a drink.  Alcohol on an empty tummy is a fast road to dizziness.

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:31 PM

yes I know.. I hardly drink anything.. this might my 4th drink in our 10year marriage... so its not like Im a drunk 24/7.. and I stopped after the 2nd one. I dont go on and on.. and get shit faced.. I have kids and responsibilites.. I know when enough is enough..

Quoting frndlyfn:

Also make sure you are eating if you do have a drink.  Alcohol on an empty tummy is a fast road to dizziness.

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I know.. :).. believe me. I dont get drunk to the point where I dont know whats going on.. I know when enough is enough

Quoting GypsiSky:

Awww... It will wear off :)

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting GypsiSky:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)