Group Home

This week's plans

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:15 PM
  • 51 Replies

What do you have planned for the week?

by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlecolton07
by Rebecca on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:18 PM
I'm going grocery shopping today. I want to take the kids swimming at some point this week if it ever stops raining. Friday my daughter has a doctors appointment and she is getting her birthday pictures done. Then, on Friday after the appointments, we are doing some more school shopping. Saturday, the kids are going to spend the day and night with my sister.
sunshinepraying
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:34 PM

When is her birthday?

Quoting littlecolton07:

I'm going grocery shopping today. I want to take the kids swimming at some point this week if it ever stops raining. Friday my daughter has a doctors appointment and she is getting her birthday pictures done. Then, on Friday after the appointments, we are doing some more school shopping. Saturday, the kids are going to spend the day and night with my sister.

Godspitgrl
by Nychole on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:41 PM
littlecolton07
by Rebecca on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:45 PM
It was last Tuesday, the 16th. I'm just behind on pictures this year. We had an appointment to get them done last Friday but I had to reschedule.

Quoting sunshinepraying:

When is her birthday?

Quoting littlecolton07:

Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Tomorrow is my daughter's 6th birthday, so I have a special day planned for her. Then Thursday my friend offered to take my kids over night, my hubby and I haven't made plans yet lol. She offered it as a thank you for watching her kids a few times while she's been getting her apartment ready (she's a landlord).

Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:15 PM

MW appt today, go to PO 2mor and gymnastics for dd1, wed meet and greet at dd1's new school for K, idk the rest of the week

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Not much

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jul. 22, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Going to the hospital to visit dh

Jules_
by Julie on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:48 PM

My husband is at youth camp this week, so just me and the five kids.  This week is the final week of play practices.  Performances start Thursday and go through Sunday.  The girls are excited, but this will keep me busy running to all the dress rehearsals and performances!

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Jul. 22, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Just to make it through lol. My son has a school camp every day and my daughter has band camp every day so I have to take them both to 2 separate places at 8 and then be at work at 9. I'm not happy about starting my mornings earlier. Lol. So not a morning person.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. aneela
  2. Vertical15
  3. mrswillie
  4. ceciliam
  5. deccaf
  6. SweetLuci