Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What fashion trends will your child be wearing this year?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms a $50 Kmart gift card and asked them to check out the back-to-school fashion/gear at Kmart. 

Read about all the great clothes/gear they bought and then tell us, what fashion trends will your child be wearing this year?

by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Replies (191-200):
KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:55 AM
if its clean they wear it ...lol
craftygrl
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Thank You

Quoting bwsmommy:

the link below should answer your question !! =) The moms who recicved the gift cards were influencers for cafemom !

http://www.cafemom.com/faqs/view.php?question_id=27&category_id=25

Quoting craftygrl:

How did everybody get a $50 gift card?

bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Your welcome !! :)

Quoting craftygrl:

Thank You

Quoting bwsmommy:

the link below should answer your question !! =) The moms who recicved the gift cards were influencers for cafemom !

http://www.cafemom.com/faqs/view.php?question_id=27&category_id=25

Quoting craftygrl:

How did everybody get a $50 gift card?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaskedMomma
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Why did we not know about this I have 4 girls in the house and I prefer kmarts prices lol. Well I did take the 7yr old there for back to school shoping so I'll post. She found a furry purple vest that she just had to have and wears anytime that I let her. I was disapointed in how hard it was to find clothing that wasn't plastered with faces. Be it of that bieber ho or frankin barbie or some glittery so called vampires. My children don't need to be wearing faces let em be kids! I guess thats better then the dancer in training clothes other stores sell for kids. Btw thank you for selling little girl appropriate underthings
celestegood
by Ruby Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:40 AM
This is my boys!

Quoting KRIZZ25:

if its clean they wear it ...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by Ruby Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:40 AM
We don't do trends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slw123
by Shawna on Sep. 21, 2013 at 9:37 AM
My daughter wants boots this fall
brunmom81
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Went actualy for my niece and nephews...school supplies and shoes shoes shoes !!!teen boy

jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Nice! 

Quoting Bob192:

It has been a while since I've shopped at Kmart.com.  The site was really easy to use.  It was well organized and easy to find what I wanted.  The prices were really reasonable and I found some really cute things!!  For my $50 I got the following.  For my daughter age 9 I got the blue penguin jacket, pink butterfly shirt, and blue cuff shorts.  For my son (6) I got the plaid shorts, and black cargo shorts.  The items shipped really fast.  I was really impressed with the quality for the price paid.  The items look really well made and will stand up to the abuse from my very active children.  Best of all, my children loved the clothes.  I think these will be some of their favorites for this back to school year.

jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:06 PM

soon to need tennis shoes for gym period 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)