Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for dinner 724

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:30 AM
  • 19 Replies

What are you having for dinner tonight?

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrswillie
by CeeCee on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:30 AM

I am thinking about grilled shrimp and zuchini

SweetLuci
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Going to a potluck, I'll take a dessert, not sure what yet. Any favorite recipes to share?

mom2jessnky
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Chicken Alfredo

Flaca43
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:12 AM

DF is doing ribs and a roast on the barbeque for my birthday. We'll have rice, potato salad and grilled zucchinni with it too.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:29 AM

oh too early to think about it.  the kids are just finishing up breakfast.  i'll be making brownies later today for playgroup tomorrow so my do something simple for dinner.

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:31 AM

for potlucks i'll make trifles, cobblers, & crumbles.  their all pretty easy to do & i never worry about leftovers.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Going to a potluck, I'll take a dessert, not sure what yet. Any favorite recipes to share?

wandep
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Tacos, and taco salad. Since I can't have the shells I am going to make a side of rice in my new rice cooker. :) I can't wait to try it out.

momofsixangels
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Not sure

SweetLuci
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Happy Birthday.

Quoting Flaca43:

DF is doing ribs and a roast on the barbeque for my birthday. We'll have rice, potato salad and grilled zucchinni with it too.

SweetLuci
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I often make trifles, I made a peach cobbler last month, so I'm looking for something different, but thanks anyway.

Quoting lizzig:

for potlucks i'll make trifles, cobblers, & crumbles.  their all pretty easy to do & i never worry about leftovers.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)