Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:50 AM
  • 19 Replies

Hello Ladies! How are you feeling? What are your plans for the day?

Have a good one!

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetLuci
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Have a couple loads of laundry to do. Going shopping later. I need to find some ribbon to make a belt for a dress. The 13 year old has a gift card for Aeropostle she wants to use. Later going to the beach if it doesn't rain.

Jemia
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Taking the kids to the school library this afternoon and maybe get some crabs.
Maries_Mom23
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Not feeling bad yet...have yet to take my meds.  So, that feeling may change. :(

But, I need to check the weather.  DH is off this week, so, we are either going to Lost World Caverns or Babcock State Park.  I REALLY want to do Babcock today.  But, it rained last night.  So, I don't know what it would be like up there.  I am dying to get my girls pic taken in front of this.  

Flaca43
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Sounds good! Making a dress..nice! Maybe you will show pictures later? Have fun shopping and at the beach!

Quoting SweetLuci:

Have a couple loads of laundry to do. Going shopping later. I need to find some ribbon to make a belt for a dress. The 13 year old has a gift card for Aeropostle she wants to use. Later going to the beach if it doesn't rain.

Flaca43
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Hope you stay feeling good! Sounds wonderful! Hope you get to do it! What a lovely picture that would be!

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

Not feeling bad yet...have yet to take my meds.  So, that feeling may change. :(

But, I need to check the weather.  DH is off this week, so, we are either going to Lost World Caverns or Babcock State Park.  I REALLY want to do Babcock today.  But, it rained last night.  So, I don't know what it would be like up there.  I am dying to get my girls pic taken in front of this.  

Maries_Mom23
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:18 AM

It's only about 2 hours away...and I ALWAYS forget about it!  So far, there's a 30% chance of rain, so, I think we may just go.  I need it.  My fingers are so crossed that it's a "good day" with my meds.  They're chemo pills and sometimes (2-4 times a week) leave me feeling kind of nauseas all day.  

Quoting Flaca43:

Hope you stay feeling good! Sounds wonderful! Hope you get to do it! What a lovely picture that would be!

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

Tigress22304
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:18 AM

today's payday-gotta get dh up soon to call the stepkids (Disney world)

and we got a LOT of grocery shopping to do

Flaca43
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Keeping my fingers crossed for you too! I'm sorry. Hope you'll feel good today.

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

It's only about 2 hours away...and I ALWAYS forget about it!  So far, there's a 30% chance of rain, so, I think we may just go.  I need it.  My fingers are so crossed that it's a "good day" with my meds.  They're chemo pills and sometimes (2-4 times a week) leave me feeling kind of nauseas all day.  

Quoting Flaca43:

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

Flaca43
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Payday woohoo!! Disney World too, yay! Have a great time!

Quoting Tigress22304:

Tigress22304
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Quoting Flaca43:

Payday woohoo!! Disney World too, yay! Have a great time!

Quoting Tigress22304:

yeah but I rather be in disney world with my stepkids then grocery shopping!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)