• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seriously what is wrong with people?!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:54 AM
  • 23 Replies

on the news this morning there was a story about a couple stealing a wheelchair from a local grocery store.  they had video of them going out of the store with it & putting it in their car.

then there was a story of two men who robbed a library.  holding up a group, ironically a crime stoppers group, that was meeting at the library. 

i am really worried about the future of my children's world!

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetLuci
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:25 AM

That's upsetting. Bad things happen in this world. Use it as a teachable moment.

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:34 AM
That's just nuts!
lil_mama06
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Thats crazy...
Stevensmomma
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:26 PM

i know it scares me all the horrible things that goes on today! I saw today a women left her two small children in the parking lot of the grocery store the one was maybe two at the most and then another in a infant seat maybe six months to go in the grocery store to get  quarter for the shopping cart !!! I stood their with the kids while I called the police on her ! People are horrible these days!

Bradensmommy719
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Some people have no common sense. They probably also never learned about consequences
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluegrassmom13
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:56 PM
People are crazy!
EbonySnow
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:22 PM

thats crazy

momofnatalie
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:33 PM

How awful!

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:02 PM

i've been at the park or play area at the mall & have had parents ask me if i can keep an eye on a child while they run to the car/bathroom.  i do it because i don't want the alternative, leaving the child unattended, but i would never ask the same of a stranger.  i know not everyone is a psycho but would you really take the chance of leaving your child, even for a minute, with a stranger? 

Quoting Stevensmomma:

i know it scares me all the horrible things that goes on today! I saw today a women left her two small children in the parking lot of the grocery store the one was maybe two at the most and then another in a infant seat maybe six months to go in the grocery store to get  quarter for the shopping cart !!! I stood their with the kids while I called the police on her ! People are horrible these days!

SammiBaby
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 7:15 PM

The world has always been a scary place, it's just today the incidents that are happening are being more publicized making us more aware of the danger.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)