Group Home

Have you ever ordered a "fathead"?

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:45 AM
  • 82 Replies

Those massive lifesize stickers for your walls? I really want to get DS one for his birthday but the two I am debating on are $50, and $100 and I want to know if they are worth it, stay stuck up extra. It would be his only gift from us if I got it for him and I don't want it to be junk ya know :/

he likes Bumblee but this is the movie version so while I think he would like it its not how he is used to seeing him. This is the $100 one

This is my top pick i think. Its a dry erase board so he can color. Its the actual characters he watches too, the little kid version. and this one is $50.

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
inmybizz
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I have never ordered a fathead. I like the movie version of bumble bee. The style and colors are more versatile(to me).  

cjsmom1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I have bought them for ds and he loves them. We surprised him and did it while he was sleeping so he woke up to his room being decorated. They do last unless you have a child like mine who picked at them after about 9 months. Try going to Target (in the store) because some times they have ones that aren't available online and they're cheaper. Plus they go on clearance sometimes.

lasombrs
by Sara on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I like him to. But my son is 4 and watches the rescue bot version so they are simplistic and not kinda scary looking no violence etc

Quoting inmybizz:

I have never ordered a fathead. I like the movie version of bumble bee. The style and colors are more versatile(to me).  

lasombrs
by Sara on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Target sells the fathead brand? I know they carry the rescue not toy line so they may have the fathead to match then. I haven't found wall clings by any other brand for that toy line :/. I'd rather get it in person then have it shipped I'll have to check that out

Quoting cjsmom1:

I have bought them for ds and he loves them. We surprised him and did it while he was sleeping so he woke up to his room being decorated. They do last unless you have a child like mine who picked at them after about 9 months. Try going to Target (in the store) because some times they have ones that aren't available online and they're cheaper. Plus they go on clearance sometimes.

KW1280
by Todah on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Yes for my husbands game room the Dallas cowboys helmet. It is still up
lasombrs
by Sara on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:13 AM

he is used to bumblee like this

Quoting inmybizz:

lasombrs
by Sara on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM

so you guys like it and would buy the same one if you were to do it again?

Quoting KW1280:

inmybizz
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I get it. I just like the other better. 

This one is ok..

Quoting lasombrs:

he is used to bumblee like this

Quoting inmybizz:

KW1280
by Todah on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Yes

Quoting lasombrs:

so you guys like it and would buy the same one if you were to do it again?

Quoting KW1280:

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:24 AM

No, but I would love to if I could afford to. There are some sports ones my son would love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80