• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:03 AM
  • 22 Replies

Hi Ladies! How are you feeling today? What do you have planned?

Have a great day!

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:12 AM

my days been thrown into a tizzy.  had planned on going to recycling, taking donations to the foster support center & packing for our vacation tomorrow.

i'm still recovering from a bad sinus infection.  hubby woke up with a 102.5 fever & just got back from the dr, viral infection.  my son was up much of the night with a bad cough & complaining of a sore throat.  he woke up with a 101.5 fever & saying he felt like he wanted to throw up.  i'll be taking him to the pedi in a bit.

so rest is in store for the day & keeping fingers crossed about vacation tomorrow.  hubby wasn't going, couldn't get time off work but not sure how he'd feel if we left him home alone sick.  we've been together for almost 11 years & this is the first time he's every had anything more than a few sniffles.

AzariahsMother
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Allergies bothering me a little. Stressed about helping my Aunt by a house and work is just horrible. On the good side Friday is almost here.
lil_mama06
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Much better...Back is feeling GREAT today...Sarah and I are going into town while everyone else is gone...Gotta get a few patterns and plants and cat food...
sunshinepraying
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Doing well, thanks. Aside from a dentist appt (DD's first) this afternoon, no real plans. What about you?

Flaca43
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Oh no, I'm so sorry! I hope you all feel better quickly! CHicken soup, crackers, orange juice, ginger ale for the nausea, tylenol and vicks will help! Hope you get to go on the vacation. I'm sorry DH isn't able to go..

Quoting lizzig:

my days been thrown into a tizzy.  had planned on going to recycling, taking donations to the foster support center & packing for our vacation tomorrow.

i'm still recovering from a bad sinus infection.  hubby woke up with a 102.5 fever & just got back from the dr, viral infection.  my son was up much of the night with a bad cough & complaining of a sore throat.  he woke up with a 101.5 fever & saying he felt like he wanted to throw up.  i'll be taking him to the pedi in a bit.

so rest is in store for the day & keeping fingers crossed about vacation tomorrow.  hubby wasn't going, couldn't get time off work but not sure how he'd feel if we left him home alone sick.  we've been together for almost 11 years & this is the first time he's every had anything more than a few sniffles.

Flaca43
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I'm sorry. Feel better soon. Buying a house is stressful, sending good thoughts your way. Hope it goes smoothly. Hoping the week gets better for you. Come on Friday!!

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Allergies bothering me a little. Stressed about helping my Aunt by a house and work is just horrible. On the good side Friday is almost here.

AzariahsMother
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks, really need it a lot :) I was feeling ok about the process up until Sunday and then my Aunt turned into a huge downer and its just getting to me now.

Need all the positive thoughts possible.

Quoting Flaca43:

I'm sorry. Feel better soon. Buying a house is stressful, sending good thoughts your way. Hope it goes smoothly. Hoping the week gets better for you. Come on Friday!!

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Flaca43
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Good. Hope the appointment goes well. DF has a job interview today...hoping it goes well. He is excited! I am so happy for him. I'll be awaiting the verdict, he goes in a little bit. Depending on what happens, we'll see what we do this afternoon.

Quoting sunshinepraying:

Doing well, thanks. Aside from a dentist appt (DD's first) this afternoon, no real plans. What about you?

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Feeling pretty good. Not much planned today but cleaning. Got  to  get coupons cut and get the grocery list ready

sunshinepraying
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks...hopefully better than DS does at the dentist. ;) I hope the job interview goes well! :)

Quoting Flaca43:

Good. Hope the appointment goes well. DF has a job interview today...hoping it goes well. He is excited! I am so happy for him. I'll be awaiting the verdict, he goes in a little bit. Depending on what happens, we'll see what we do this afternoon.

Quoting sunshinepraying:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)