Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love that its starting to feel like fall .. but i hate .. waking up freezing !! What about you ? What do you do on those nights its to warm for warm clothes .. but then you wake up freezing ?

by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Replies (21-30):
bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I wish i could have a fan in the window .. however dh has worked so hard to black out the room so when he comes home its dark and he can sleep !

Quoting othermom:

I was to hot, I still have a fan in the window

bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I keep a sheet and blanket on the bed year round ..lol

Quoting Gabbysmom615:

wow already! i just wear the same thing all year lol just add blankets when its cold

bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 11:49 AM

AC only kicks on if it gets above 72 and if my cat didnt stick his nose into things he should .. i could run my small heater !! But last time i did he got a little to close and while he didnt harm himself .. well lets just say we dont use them inless we know for sure he cant get into the room ..lol . We still use one in the bathroom for baths and such though since we can shut the door .

Quoting Rhodin:

Maybe a space heater? Also, turn your AC off at night.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 11:54 AM

We have a black oput cutain on one window and a differnte curtain on the window with the fan that I can lower over the fan when it is off if needed. Thankfully the light doesn't bug my husband, but he likes the fan on and sometimes has the window one on and another since he sleeps during the day. Our AC doesn't cool off our bedroom at all,

Quoting bwsmommy:

I wish i could have a fan in the window .. however dh has worked so hard to black out the room so when he comes home its dark and he can sleep !

Quoting othermom:

Nerys-Kianna
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I always sleep in a sweat pants and shirt with socks. If I am freezing, than I know my cat went away from my feet, so, I'll grab my blanket.

bxmom2580
by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Mt too!

Quoting PoehlerBear1983:

i love love love when i wake up and the air is crisp and chilly

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 11:57 AM

most be the mountains, more around you in tn than me in ga because it hasn't started dropping like that at night here yet.

Quoting bwsmommy:

Im in Tn ! And im a snuggler ..lol

Quoting lizzig:

your lucky!! ;o)  i'm not a snuggler & hubby likes to have no space between us when he sleeps.  how far south are you?  i'm in ga.

Quoting bwsmommy:

maybe im just not far enough south !! And dh works nights so noone to snuggle with except baby !

Quoting lizzig:

1. i'm in the south so summer nights, even with a/c, are warm.

2. my husband is hot blooded & has to sleep with a heavy blanket, no matter what time of year it is, so he radiates heat every night.

i'm more often over heated than i am cold

Quoting bwsmommy:

really ? !!

Quoting lizzig:

that doesn't happen often here.

AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I hate that feeling also.  I'm not ready for fall at all.  In MN we really haven't had summer yet since it snowed until May. :( 

aubsmom09
by Erin on Aug. 11, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Hasn't happened here yet. 

bwsmommy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Sadly we only have 1 window in our room .. which i hate ! and our room stays cool no matter what it seems !

Quoting othermom:

We have a black oput cutain on one window and a differnte curtain on the window with the fan that I can lower over the fan when it is off if needed. Thankfully the light doesn't bug my husband, but he likes the fan on and sometimes has the window one on and another since he sleeps during the day. Our AC doesn't cool off our bedroom at all,

Quoting bwsmommy:

Quoting othermom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)