Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love that its starting to feel like fall .. but i hate .. waking up freezing !! What about you ? What do you do on those nights its to warm for warm clothes .. but then you wake up freezing ?

by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Replies (41-50):
quickbooksworm
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Omg yes it is humid. That's really the only difference in seasons. Spring and summer are humid where fall is more dry so it feels cooler.

Quoting bwsmommy:

is it humid in Fl ? i only ask becausese its sticky here at 85 ..lol

Quoting quickbooksworm:

I live in Florida. Its still 100 here lol.

alf2651
by Amanda on Aug. 11, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I love waking up with the air chilly! If I get too cold I just cuddle up to DH.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

othermom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 11, 2013 at 2:26 PM

I would love it if ours stayed cool. It gets hot in there in the summer. during the winter though it is usually about 10 degrees cooler than the rest of the house. Our wood stove doesn't heat that far and we don't like to turn on the heater in there. The only time we did was when my youngest was a baby and slept in our room.

Quoting bwsmommy:

Sadly we only have 1 window in our room .. which i hate ! and our room stays cool no matter what it seems !

Quoting othermom:

We have a black oput cutain on one window and a differnte curtain on the window with the fan that I can lower over the fan when it is off if needed. Thankfully the light doesn't bug my husband, but he likes the fan on and sometimes has the window one on and another since he sleeps during the day. Our AC doesn't cool off our bedroom at all,

Quoting bwsmommy:

I wish i could have a fan in the window .. however dh has worked so hard to black out the room so when he comes home its dark and he can sleep !

Quoting othermom:

I was to hot, I still have a fan in the window

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Aug. 11, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a nice comforter that I sleep with.  I love the cool air, its so nice. 

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Aug. 11, 2013 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I love it..I put on my robe,slippers and my qfghan...
powow65
by kimmy on Aug. 11, 2013 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
My SO won't turn off the AC's, will turn them on fan or shut them off (temp) but not "through & through" maybe not until October.
He likes a COLD COLD bedroom to sleep in! (might as well move to Canada or Alaska right!) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Luci on Aug. 12, 2013 at 1:11 AM

I have a blanket folded at the bottom of the bed in case I need it, but it won't be that chilly for awhile where I live.

taniamorse85
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 1:23 AM
That is why I always have multiple blankets on. My joints go through hell if I get too cold (75 or lower, for me), and I'd rather sweat like a pig than go through that.
Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Socks and booties
bhwrn1
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 5:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Love being chilly when I sleep!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)