Group Home

They're finally married!!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:09 PM
  • 66 Replies
1 mom liked this

This past Saturday my little sister finally married her long time boyfriend....they've been together 9yrs-have the BESTEST kid ever and they were surrounded by family and friends to help them celebrate!!

I'm all the way to the left-3rd one in is baby sister-the hot pink is our cousin and the guy all the way to the right is our brother.

the girls holding the flower balls (her mil bought these)

we were crying for our late grandmother who was looking forward to seeing my sister wed.

And thank god for Kmart!!!! For having the perfect heels to match my dress!! I had to do a last minute run to get heels (mine broke) and dad had to get a new shirt because the one he got from men's warehouse was too tight!

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mznaye
by Jo on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:13 PM

The flower balls look awesome (I admit I had to read it again to see what it said LOL) The dresses are beautiful. I am glad you enjoyed yourself

bluegrassmom13
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Congratulations to them!!  It looks like a beautiful wedding!

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Quoting bluegrassmom13:

Congratulations to them!!  It looks like a beautiful wedding!

it was perfect!!

we had it outside-weather cooperated

lots of happy tears :)

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Quoting Mznaye:

The flower balls look awesome (I admit I had to read it again to see what it said LOL) The dresses are beautiful. I am glad you enjoyed yourself

the balls were awesome-however a pain to carry (they kept twisting) they kinda went with the pillow my nephew carried-the pillow read "You may now kiss my mom" and the flower girl carried a sign that read "He asked,she said yes"

We all loved our bridesmaid dresses however-they were a tad too long and not exactly breast friendly....but we had a great time!!

Mznaye
by Jo on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I remember when I got married. The lady was fixing my dress.....I said my boobies....her reply was when God give it to you there is nothing you can do about it. LOL.  I will be prepared for my next wedding HAHAHAHAHA. I love the pink dress. Mama is working it

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting Mznaye:

the balls were awesome-however a pain to carry (they kept twisting) they kinda went with the pillow my nephew carried-the pillow read "You may now kiss my mom" and the flower girl carried a sign that read "He asked,she said yes"

We all loved our bridesmaid dresses however-they were a tad too long and not exactly breast friendly....but we had a great time!!

proudmommy690
by Christa on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations to her :)
Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Quoting Mznaye:

I remember when I got married. The lady was fixing my dress.....I said my boobies....her reply was when God give it to you there is nothing you can do about it. LOL.  I will be prepared for my next wedding HAHAHAHAHA. I love the pink dress. Mama is working it

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting Mznaye:

the lady told me (because i was the biggest)  to just "ducttape" them into place....it didn't work! lol

I had to get a very good strurdy strapless and pray for the best!

the momma in the pink is our 6month pregnant cousin :) she was also rocking 7in heels! needless to say we all got some awesome foot rubs when it was all said and done

childofgod04
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Congratulations to them!! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding :) 

Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Wonderful pictures congrats to her !!

Mznaye
by Jo on Aug. 19, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Mama has it going on. I can't wear heels and I am not expecting. A foot rub would be nice but it hurts

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting Mznaye:

Quoting Tigress22304:

Quoting Mznaye:

the lady told me (because i was the biggest)  to just "ducttape" them into place....it didn't work! lol

I had to get a very good strurdy strapless and pray for the best!

the momma in the pink is our 6month pregnant cousin :) she was also rocking 7in heels! needless to say we all got some awesome foot rubs when it was all said and done

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. TheJerseyGirl
  3. sunshinepraying
  4. deccaf
  5. SweetLuci
  6. mrswillie