Group Home

Annoying dad vent! *grumble!*

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:35 AM
  • 4 Replies
Ok.
So we (well I) told my dad "by next year as of early 2014, we're moving to be closer to SO's family & let DD have a better, happier child life out in Brewerton!"
(here in the city, a lot of bad things happen & it's getting worst & worst..... I fear for DD, SO & I out here.)
Plus we can't ever let her out to play by her self (sadly block behind us they sell drugs.... Major ICK!) so DD is always inside the house a lot! & I feel like a crappy mommy for keeping her coop up!

But I explain to my dad many of times "we're leaving, but we'll stay in contact."

So lately he nag's me "move to Liverpool!" "his family never helps!" "there's nothing out there for y'all!" "your daughter will become a 'round ball' if you move out there!" (that time he said it in front of DD, I had to hug her & tell her "your a tall healthy beautiful DD! & no your not a 'ball' like what grandpa said.")
Ugh wtf is wrong with my dad?!

Better schools, in the country, closer to family!

He is litterly getting on my nerve! To the point where I want to tell my dad "keep the sh** up & I'll stop everything, calling, talking, coming to see your grand kid."
He's done it before but when DD was a baby & my dad kept on saying the "N" word OUT LOUD!!!!! "N this!" "N that!" (omg! I never knew my dad was a "racist"!) so that day, I told my dad "stop saying the 'N word'! Or you won't be in your grand child's life!" (he stopped, that was almost 8years ago before DD was even 6months old.)

So I he keeps putting my "InLaw's" down & keep talking & nagging about Brewerton & talking about DD's health/weight....... In this close ( ) to tellin my dad "have a nice life."

I dealt with that crap with my "mother side family" all my life & I got tired & fed up with them (always arguing with me over stupid stuff) to the point I told everyone in that family "I'm tired, I'm not going to yell & argue with y'all. I'm done." (than I moved out when I was 17years old.)

My dad keeps up, I'll be "done & tired" too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PoehlerBear1983
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Im sorry you have to deal with this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by Lynsey on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I'm sorry

critter_boo
by Sarah on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Wow so sorry
Noni2319
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:17 AM
I'm sorry
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80