Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sweet baby... ***Pics added in replies

Posted by   + Show Post
My sweet puppy, Khaos, likes sitting in my lap!! She is wonderful, and my other baby, a full grown APBT, loves her too! I almost wish the puppy could stay little forever! She will probably be as big as, if not bigger than, Blue. It makes me sad to think that my all my girls, daughters and puppy, are growing up quickly.
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Replies (101-107):
yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 8:50 PM

My first dog when I was a little girl was a mutt named blue :) he was rescued by my dad and was the best.. i used to go up the ladders on the slides at the park and he would get up there right behind me, i dont know how he did it (those old slides where hard to go up and steep) but he loved to go down the slide behind me lol.. yes, pit bulls are so misunderstood.. its not the dog that is bad is the person who mistreat them and make them fight.  My neighbor across the street has a big black one.. a beauty and everyone is afraid of him.. but he is a sweetheart, sometimes gets lose and comes to me.

Quoting myownparadise:

Aww! Both of my dogs are on the couch! What gets me is that my big girl was obviously intended for fighting. She was abused bad, yet loves unconditionally. The puppy is a baby, but will grow up having a great life. I thought I understood how much dogs love their people, but I realize that dogs really are forgiving. I never knew the full extent of love from a dog until I adopted Blue from the shelter the day she was scheduled to be put down. I wish every pit bull hater could spend just a few minutes with my Blue. She is truly amazing.

Quoting yvonne37:

Mine is napping next to me on the sofa right now and it looks like he is dreaming because his legs are moving lol..  animals are amazing the way they love you.

Quoting myownparadise:

Thank youth! They think they are entitled to snooze on my bed!

Quoting yvonne37:

oh my goodness how cute!!

Quoting myownparadise:

Mobile Photo

Blue and Khaos napping on my bed.

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
Jillysmom
by Adele on Aug. 22, 2013 at 8:55 PM

how cute

myownparadise
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Aww! That's pretty awesome that he could slide with youth! I bet that neighbor's dog is beautiful! People are skid dish of my Blue, and she made a little girl cry one day. Blue was on her runner (my yard is not fenced), and this woman and her daughter were walking down the street. Blue loves children, and wanted to greet the little girl who looked about two, but for the little girl, a nearly 70 lb bully running toward her was terrifying. I felt so bad. The mom wasn't upset or anything... she thought it was sweet that my doggie wanted to say hi!

Quoting yvonne37:

My first dog when I was a little girl was a mutt named blue :) he was rescued by my dad and was the best.. i used to go up the ladders on the slides at the park and he would get up there right behind me, i dont know how he did it (those old slides where hard to go up and steep) but he loved to go down the slide behind me lol.. yes, pit bulls are so misunderstood.. its not the dog that is bad is the person who mistreat them and make them fight.  My neighbor across the street has a big black one.. a beauty and everyone is afraid of him.. but he is a sweetheart, sometimes gets lose and comes to me.

Quoting myownparadise:

Aww! Both of my dogs are on the couch! What gets me is that my big girl was obviously intended for fighting. She was abused bad, yet loves unconditionally. The puppy is a baby, but will grow up having a great life. I thought I understood how much dogs love their people, but I realize that dogs really are forgiving. I never knew the full extent of love from a dog until I adopted Blue from the shelter the day she was scheduled to be put down. I wish every pit bull hater could spend just a few minutes with my Blue. She is truly amazing.

Quoting yvonne37:

Mine is napping next to me on the sofa right now and it looks like he is dreaming because his legs are moving lol..  animals are amazing the way they love you.

Quoting myownparadise:

Thank youth! They think they are entitled to snooze on my bed!

Quoting yvonne37:

oh my goodness how cute!!

Quoting myownparadise:

Mobile Photo

myownparadise
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Thank you!!

Quoting taniamorse85:

Oh my goodness, you have some gorgeous furbabies! I absolutely love the photo of Khaos and Beignet cuddling.
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I have a blue male, and I have a rott/pit mix female. Before them we had a brindle female as well, she was my sweet heart.

Quoting myownparadise:

Thank you! They are pretty awesome!

Quoting Leelee1008:

omg they are beautiful!

Quoting myownparadise:

Mobile Photo

Pammi86
by Pamela on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:17 PM

How sweet!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Quoting myownparadise:

Mobile Photo

Khaos and our kitty Beignet!

LOVE LOVE this pic!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN