Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back to School Shopping Challenge Day 8: Join the Club!

Posted by   + Show Post

Are there certain stores where you always go to do your back to school shopping? Today's challenge is to sign up for their rewards programs and take advantage of special deals and discounts!

Reward programs are free to join and you'll either receive immediate discounts or coupons for future purchases in the store. Signing up takes a few minutes, but the savings you'll receive are well worth it. If you don't like carrying around all the membership cards, you can usually just give your phone number or download an app where you can scan all your cards!

credit card

Do you join store rewards programs? Do you carry all the cards with you or use an app for them?

Click here to sign up for the Back to School Shopping Challenge and get daily reminders!

by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Replies (151-158):
Jules_
by Julie on Aug. 24, 2013 at 9:33 PM

I do join some store reward programs.  I have a few cards with me, but it is just as easy to give my phone number.  I do not use apps for them.

mamamiajk
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Kohls doesn't have a reward card but they do have great sales and incentives. One I really like is for every $50 you spend you get a $10 gift slip to be used on your next purchase.

mamamiajk
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Kmart has their shop your way rewards which I am a member. The coupons they give out on the receipts are good too. The only drawback is that you have to use them within 3 days.

dusky_rose
by Sue on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I joined the Kmart rewards program. I just give them my phone number to get my rewards.

jhelmke
by Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I carry the cards/

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Yes I am part of several but just give them my telephone number rather than carry the cards.

bether89
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I sign up for store rewards programs and carry the cards with me.  My phone will not do apps.

fairybaby55
by Sara on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Yes I do and yes I carry the cards.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)