Group Home

what i should be doing... **UPDATE

Posted by   + Show Post
... is prepping my food for church tomorrow. Instead, I am laying in the bed... thinking that I need to wash my sheets... oh fun...

** This has become interesting! I'm glad I am not alone in procrastinating! My husband will be home in 9 days, and, while I can't wait to see him, he expects the house to be perfect. I don't like cleaning, so I have a few things to do around here. I like that this post has become a place to talk about what we should be doing as opposed to what we are doing.
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
myownparadise
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Sounds like relax time for you!!

Quoting alf2651:

I have no idea what I should be doing right now, lol.

myownparadise
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Lol. Don't feel bad... I'm in the kitchen putting together food that I should have prepped earlier... it is about 11:30 here... and I have to get up early to get this food finished and get ready for church.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

I should be finishing my devotional message for our youth group kickoff tomorrow, but I'm watching The Prestige. I love that movie; guess it will be a late night for me. :)

Mznaye
by Jo on Aug. 24, 2013 at 11:51 PM

My mom makes mirlitons (sp). We say me-lee-ton here lol. She makes some with ground meat and some with shrimp. OMGeeees!!!! YUM-O

Quoting myownparadise:

SLA ya mama is my favorite seasoning... and everyone knows we Southerners love our casseroles! I don't put meat in my squash casserole... but I'm using sausage in my lasagna instead of ground beef.

Quoting Mznaye:

Thats from here. I don't use it though. Will you put ground meat in your casserole?

Quoting myownparadise:

I am making squash casserole (gonna add some slap ya mama!!) and lasagna.

Quoting Mznaye:

What are you going to cook?

myownparadise
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 11:55 PM
You are so gonna have to start sharing some recipes, woman!

Quoting Mznaye:

My mom makes mirlitons (sp). We say me-lee-ton here lol. She makes some with ground meat and some with shrimp. OMGeeees!!!! YUM-O

Quoting myownparadise:

SLA ya mama is my favorite seasoning... and everyone knows we Southerners love our casseroles! I don't put meat in my squash casserole... but I'm using sausage in my lasagna instead of ground beef.

Quoting Mznaye:

Thats from here. I don't use it though. Will you put ground meat in your casserole?

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting Mznaye:

Mznaye
by Jo on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:01 AM

I am not a cook LOL! I will ask my mom but she doesn't do measurements. I am guessing that is why I am not big on cooking. Now my brother watched her carefully and he does a good job. She is teaching my four year old how to do things. I said that's right learn how to cook for your mama LOL

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting Mznaye:

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting Mznaye:

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting Mznaye:

myownparadise
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Lol... I'd get along fine with your mama! I don't measure anything either... people always want my recipes... so I write out the ingredients and what to do with them... then I tell people to figure out how much on their own! I generally look at recipes, then do things my way!

Quoting Mznaye:

I am not a cook LOL! I will ask my mom but she doesn't do measurements. I am guessing that is why I am not big on cooking. Now my brother watched her carefully and he does a good job. She is teaching my four year old how to do things. I said that's right learn how to cook for your mama LOL

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting Mznaye:

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting Mznaye:

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting Mznaye:

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:18 AM
I also should be making something go the church picnic as well :/
ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:20 AM
lol I should be sleeping
bhwrn1
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:23 AM

:(

myownparadise
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:48 AM
What are you planning on taking? We always take food on the last Sunday o the month. It is a way to celebrate birthdays that happened during the month. I m part of the reason this activity started, so I always feel obligated to take a couple of homemade things. Well, that and I'm the preacher's granddaughter.

Quoting MamaJane:

I also should be making something go the church picnic as well :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80