Group Home

what i should be doing... **UPDATE

Posted by   + Show Post
... is prepping my food for church tomorrow. Instead, I am laying in the bed... thinking that I need to wash my sheets... oh fun...

** This has become interesting! I'm glad I am not alone in procrastinating! My husband will be home in 9 days, and, while I can't wait to see him, he expects the house to be perfect. I don't like cleaning, so I have a few things to do around here. I like that this post has become a place to talk about what we should be doing as opposed to what we are doing.
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Replies (131-132):
childofgod04
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Yes it is! :)

Quoting myownparadise:

That's a great start!

Quoting childofgod04:

I totally agree. I'll have to talk to him about it. He did point out these zebra print couch pillows at the store last week and seemed to like them so we will see.

Quoting myownparadise:

Yep! Its subtle, but still obvious. There is just something classy about that exact amount of zebra on that couch. It doesn't seem tacky at all... an the fact that it is not black and white on the brown couch makes it look even better.

Quoting childofgod04:

That's good! I think I could actually convince him into something like that since it's not a ton of zebra print. It's not like the whole couch is zebra ya know? 

Quoting myownparadise:

That's where I'm lucky! Dh is never here yo complain about my style!

Quoting childofgod04:

They are pretty! DH would never go for that though. We have a zebra rug in our bedroom and some zebra pillows in there as well but that's our extent of the zebra. I love zebra print too!

Quoting myownparadise:

Yep! The zebra pillows are dark brown and cream colored... they match the ottomans... its pretty! I love zebra print! My sheets are zebra!

Quoting childofgod04:

It wouldn't fit in our current living room but when we buy a house I am going to make sure we get a house with a big open living space. It came with the zebra pillows? I love them. 

Quoting myownparadise:

They do! They also come in about 3 different sizes... mine is huge... I wish it was smaller. The thing I like best is that it has the zebra pillows.

Quoting childofgod04:

Looks nice! That is exactly what I want! I know they have to have a lot of space though.

Quoting myownparadise:

Mobile Photo

It has been moved to two other houses since then... and it is holding up well! It doesn't look that big in the pic, but each part is long enough for my husband to lie down on. He is 6'3.

myownparadise
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
:)

Quoting childofgod04:

Yes it is! :)

Quoting myownparadise:

That's a great start!

Quoting childofgod04:

I totally agree. I'll have to talk to him about it. He did point out these zebra print couch pillows at the store last week and seemed to like them so we will see.

Quoting myownparadise:

Yep! Its subtle, but still obvious. There is just something classy about that exact amount of zebra on that couch. It doesn't seem tacky at all... an the fact that it is not black and white on the brown couch makes it look even better.

Quoting childofgod04:

That's good! I think I could actually convince him into something like that since it's not a ton of zebra print. It's not like the whole couch is zebra ya know? 

Quoting myownparadise:

That's where I'm lucky! Dh is never here yo complain about my style!

Quoting childofgod04:

They are pretty! DH would never go for that though. We have a zebra rug in our bedroom and some zebra pillows in there as well but that's our extent of the zebra. I love zebra print too!

Quoting myownparadise:

Yep! The zebra pillows are dark brown and cream colored... they match the ottomans... its pretty! I love zebra print! My sheets are zebra!

Quoting childofgod04:

It wouldn't fit in our current living room but when we buy a house I am going to make sure we get a house with a big open living space. It came with the zebra pillows? I love them. 

Quoting myownparadise:

They do! They also come in about 3 different sizes... mine is huge... I wish it was smaller. The thing I like best is that it has the zebra pillows.

Quoting childofgod04:

Looks nice! That is exactly what I want! I know they have to have a lot of space though.

Quoting myownparadise:

Mobile Photo

It has been moved to two other houses since then... and it is holding up well! It doesn't look that big in the pic, but each part is long enough for my husband to lie down on. He is 6'3.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. amyjane22
  2. ceciliam
  3. childofgod04
  4. suziejax
  5. mrswillie
  6. SweetLuci