Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what i should be doing... **UPDATE

Posted by   + Show Post
... is prepping my food for church tomorrow. Instead, I am laying in the bed... thinking that I need to wash my sheets... oh fun...

** This has become interesting! I'm glad I am not alone in procrastinating! My husband will be home in 9 days, and, while I can't wait to see him, he expects the house to be perfect. I don't like cleaning, so I have a few things to do around here. I like that this post has become a place to talk about what we should be doing as opposed to what we are doing.
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Replies (21-30):
myownparadise
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:49 AM
I kinda wish I still was now!

Quoting ablackdolphin:

lol I should be sleeping
myownparadise
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:50 AM
I ended up saying screw it on washing my sheets, and I prepped the food, so all I have now is to bake the food. I'm pretty tired and not wanting to be up because I didn't sleep well last night.

Quoting bhwrn1:

:(

momma-flynn
by Greta on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:07 AM
I should be cleaning but I'm still in bed lol
myownparadise
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Lol I wish I still was!

Quoting momma-flynn:

momma-flynn
by Greta on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:12 AM
My dh brought me a cup of coffee & left for a bike ride. I need a refill but am too lazy to get up now.

Quoting myownparadise:

Lol I wish I still was!

Quoting momma-flynn:

myownparadise
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:21 AM
That was sweet of him! I am sitting here listening to my daughters argue over the movies Sharknado and Ghost Shark. This is interesting!

Quoting momma-flynn:

My dh brought me a cup of coffee & left for a bike ride. I need a refill but am too lazy to get up now.

Quoting myownparadise:

Lol I wish I still was!

Quoting momma-flynn:

momma-flynn
by Greta on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:22 AM
I know. Usually I bring him coffee so this was a nice treat. I bet the conversation between your daughters is interesting.

Quoting myownparadise:

That was sweet of him! I am sitting here listening to my daughters argue over the movies Sharknado and Ghost Shark. This is interesting!

Quoting momma-flynn:

Quoting myownparadise:

Lol I wish I still was!

Quoting momma-flynn:

myownparadise
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Oh, it was! They are 4&5, so it was funny. They were arguing about which movie was a better shark movie!

Quoting momma-flynn:I know. Usually I bring him coffee so this was a nice treat. I bet the conversation between your daughters is interesting.

Quoting myownparadise:That was sweet of him! I am sitting here listening to my daughters argue over the movies Sharknado and Ghost Shark. This is interesting!

Quoting momma-flynn:My dh brought me a cup of coffee & left for a bike ride. I need a refill but am too lazy to get up now.

Quoting myownparadise:Lol I wish I still was!

Quoting momma-flynn:

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Aug. 25, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Is bringing my laundry up from the basement..Love sister's house, hate the stairs..

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I have to go now and do a ton. I gotta put away groceries, start laundry, clean the animals cage, go buy water filter, make meal plan for the week etc... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN