Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what i should be doing... **UPDATE

Posted by   + Show Post
... is prepping my food for church tomorrow. Instead, I am laying in the bed... thinking that I need to wash my sheets... oh fun...

** This has become interesting! I'm glad I am not alone in procrastinating! My husband will be home in 9 days, and, while I can't wait to see him, he expects the house to be perfect. I don't like cleaning, so I have a few things to do around here. I like that this post has become a place to talk about what we should be doing as opposed to what we are doing.
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Replies (31-40):
myownparadise
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Oh fun! I'm not a fan of stairs because I've perfected the arts of falling down and up... :(

Quoting lil_mama06:

Is bringing my laundry up from the basement..Love sister's house, hate the stairs..

myownparadise
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Whoa! Have fun with all of that! I actually not need to be cleaning, but I'm watching Deadly Women instead...

Quoting suziejax:

I have to go now and do a ton. I gotta put away groceries, start laundry, clean the animals cage, go buy water filter, make meal plan for the week etc... 

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I needed to do dishes and cook to so I put my ipad mini in the window and watched tv on my ABC app while I cleaned and cooked lol 

Quoting myownparadise:

Whoa! Have fun with all of that! I actually not need to be cleaning, but I'm watching Deadly Women instead...

Quoting suziejax:

I have to go now and do a ton. I gotta put away groceries, start laundry, clean the animals cage, go buy water filter, make meal plan for the week etc... 

momkaribg
by Kari on Aug. 25, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol
myownparadise
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Genius idea! I normally have the TV on while cleaning, but after not sleeping much last night, I'm not wanting to do much of anything.

Quoting suziejax:

I needed to do dishes and cook to so I put my ipad mini in the window and watched tv on my ABC app while I cleaned and cooked lol 

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting suziejax:

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 6:06 PM

O that stinks. I understand how you feel. I had a few days last week like that with only a few hours of sleep, I felt like crud all day those days but I had to keep on going to get things done,, but I hate that tired feeling!! ICK! I hope you can sleep well tonight girl!

Quoting myownparadise:

Genius idea! I normally have the TV on while cleaning, but after not sleeping much last night, I'm not wanting to do much of anything.

Quoting suziejax:

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting suziejax:

myownparadise
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Thanks! I'm not a fan of it either! I had suffered with insomnia throughout highschool and up until about a month and a half ago. It sucks bad. I finally get to where I am able to sleep more, and having a rough night is awful. It also sucks that I have to sleep alone for thirty days at a time, then my husband comes home. It takes a few days to get used to sleeping with someone else in the bed, and by the time I get used to it, he is gone again. Not much fun. He will be here on the 5th.

Quoting suziejax:

O that stinks. I understand how you feel. I had a few days last week like that with only a few hours of sleep, I felt like crud all day those days but I had to keep on going to get things done,, but I hate that tired feeling!! ICK! I hope you can sleep well tonight girl!

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting suziejax:

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting suziejax:

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 6:12 PM

I used melatoin... have you tried that or use anything? I also found when I can,, I will work out before bed and it helps me sleep...

Quoting myownparadise:

Thanks! I'm not a fan of it either! I had suffered with insomnia throughout highschool and up until about a month and a half ago. It sucks bad. I finally get to where I am able to sleep more, and having a rough night is awful. It also sucks that I have to sleep alone for thirty days at a time, then my husband comes home. It takes a few days to get used to sleeping with someone else in the bed, and by the time I get used to it, he is gone again. Not much fun. He will be here on the 5th.

Quoting suziejax:

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting suziejax:

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting suziejax:

myownparadise
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 6:13 PM
That is actually what I use to get better sleep! My husband went to the store fr something, and came home with that for me the last time he was here. It works wonders for me!

Quoting suziejax:

I used melatoin... have you tried that or use anything? I also found when I can,, I will work out before bed and it helps me sleep...

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting suziejax:

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting suziejax:

Quoting myownparadise:

Quoting suziejax:

bhwrn1
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:01 AM

taking a shower, I just got back from running and ewwww....LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)