Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help!!

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:49 AM
  • 17 Replies

Its 40 days until we leave for Walt Disney World and we will be moving in 2 weeks. We will be gone 7 nights and 8 days. So help me with my packing list. It will be Me, Dh, DS 1 age 9, DS2 age 3, DS3 age 16 months. Im so afraid with everything we have going on i am going to forget stuff and dont want to pay outrageous prices for something when i had it at home. We was supposed to have been moved into our house by July 31st but we have had alot of delays with the building process due to all the rain we have had. I posted this in the disney group also.

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mackiebugsmom
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Well I would say extra outfits for the little ones, don't forget tooth brushes and tooth paste, soap and shampoo, a first aid kit, things to occupy kids while you're not at Disney..
Jillysmom
by Adele on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:54 AM

silly like thing but being it rains for at least a little bit almost everyday I would grab ponchos for the dollar store. They are alot more there.

Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 12:44 PM

well of course make sure you have enough baby items for the little ones like diapers wipes bibs clothes etc. Clothes for everyone always have extra things happen, tolietries, snacks and things for the kids to do on the way, extra shoes are aways a must have, toys, beach toys. idk i will think some more and get update if i can think of more

momkaribg
by Kari on Aug. 26, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Thanks i didnt even think of a 1st aid kit.

Quoting mackiebugsmom:

Well I would say extra outfits for the little ones, don't forget tooth brushes and tooth paste, soap and shampoo, a first aid kit, things to occupy kids while you're not at Disney..

momkaribg
by Kari on Aug. 26, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Awesome tip. Thanks

Quoting Jillysmom:

silly like thing but being it rains for at least a little bit almost everyday I would grab ponchos for the dollar store. They are alot more there.

momkaribg
by Kari on Aug. 26, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Thanks a bunch

Quoting Stevensmomma:

well of course make sure you have enough baby items for the little ones like diapers wipes bibs clothes etc. Clothes for everyone always have extra things happen, tolietries, snacks and things for the kids to do on the way, extra shoes are aways a must have, toys, beach toys. idk i will think some more and get update if i can think of more

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Aug. 26, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Have fun...I usually forget something and hve to buy it...

dusky_rose
by Sue on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Hate when they delay the move in date. Can you delay the trip for another time? I'd be so stressed! I write lists to pack and then check them off as I pack them. Don't forget the sunscreen!

momkaribg
by Kari on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Thank You

Quoting lil_mama06:

Have fun...I usually forget something and hve to buy it...

momkaribg
by Kari on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:51 PM

No i cannot delay the trip because my Son would have to miss school. We are going during fall break. Thanks

Quoting dusky_rose:

Hate when they delay the move in date. Can you delay the trip for another time? I'd be so stressed! I write lists to pack and then check them off as I pack them. Don't forget the sunscreen!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)