crushed...ETA * **UPDATE*** UPDATE #2!!!

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM
  • 136 Replies

Mobile Photo

Here is a screenshot of when I put it in Facebook. I'm sorry, I'm just not in the mood to retype all of the negative emotions...

ETA: I am at home in Villa Rica, GA. I have not used my card since Monday.

***Dh works on a boat in Texas, his company is in Louisiana, and we live in Georgia.

Im not so much worried about future paychecks as I am the fact that all of my money was stolen, and he doesn't wet paid until next Thursday. He gets paid twice a month.

***UPDATE***

My parents have been worried about all o this along with me today. They live in Texas, but they are going to transfer me some money tomorrow so I will have some in case I need it before dh gets paid. I'm so thankful for such wonderful parents!

Thank you to everyone that commented!

UPDATE #2: I got all of my money back!!!! I'm so excited!!!!
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nngmommy83
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:25 PM

wow! I'm so sorry =( that sounds horrible

myownparadise
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Thanks. It sucks. Fortunately, I can still go to get one thing I need because I have like $10 in cash on me. I'm so pissed.

Quoting nngmommy83:

wow! I'm so sorry =( that sounds horrible

Mznaye
by Jo on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM
I am sorry to hear that
proudmommy690
by Christa on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:38 PM
I am so sorry! :(
myownparadise
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:42 PM
I am so upset. I feel like the bank is saying that what that criminal did is OK, and I'm being punished.

Quoting Mznaye:

I am sorry to hear that
myownparadise
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Thank you. I cannot even think straight.

Quoting proudmommy690:

I am so sorry! :(
KW1280
by Todah on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Wells Fargo handles my mortgage. I had to send 2 money orders well one was applied and the other was put into unapplied funds then I received a letter saying that I owe. Guess how much was owed? What was in unapplied funds.
KW1280
by Todah on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:45 PM
I am sorry you are going through this
myownparadise
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Omg. That's bs. I'm just thinking that whenever my husbands checks go into the bank, I'll take out most all of the cash except like $1, and when he needs no money, I will put it on a prepaid card. I have to have a way to get his checks because he works on a boat, and a bank account is really the best way... I'll just store cash in a safe... my savings is empty and so is my account... the criminals spent all of it...

Quoting KW1280:

Wells Fargo handles my mortgage. I had to send 2 money orders well one was applied and the other was put into unapplied funds then I received a letter saying that I owe. Guess how much was owed? What was in unapplied funds.
Wish2Be
by Michelle on Aug. 29, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Aww I am so sorry girl... maybe when all this is done you can change banks..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: