Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i swear my sanity may not make it to my son's adulthood!  he just turned 6 last month & he's already had so many "accidents".  i don't know if i'll be able to handle all those he has yet to do!

he almost lost the top of his middle finger (from just below the nail) getting it caught in a door, had to have it sewn back on & it ended up getting infected.  he had stitches in his leg from tripping on a bush stump & impaling his leg with a branch.  he had a bloody nose for a week straight (not dripping but pouring with big clots) from getting hit with a tennis ball.  he got bit on his lip by a horse fly & it swelled up like a cartoon characters.  he played to close to a fire ant hill & got bites all over his legs, leaving pock scars all on his little legs.  & then there is his latest accident!

he went to bed perfectly fine last tuesday.  when he woke up wednesday morning he had burst a bloos vessel in his eye.  the whole bottom of his eye ball was red with blood.  not sure how the heck he managed to do that in his sleep, even puzzled his eye dr!

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Replies (31-31):
wandep
by Pam on Sep. 12, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Hope he feels better. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN