Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so excited! Today I went shopping at TJ Maxx and I made out great. I have been on a mission to find a fruit bowl, I want something unique! Well, I found one that looks like it's made out of thick sticks, It's totally my style and I had to have it :) I have also been trying to get Le Creuset baking dishes, but they are super expensive, so I have to get them from there. The only problem is they never have them or when they do, it's only the really small ones. Well, today they had a bunch! I got a big one for casseroles and one a bit smaller. I love it when you walk out of a store happy because you not only found what you wanted, but you got a good deal... this rarely happens to me!  Have you scored at any stores lately?

by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Replies (41-46):
Hannahsmommy816
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:36 PM

oh nice! i can never find anything at tj maxx i like :(

havent been shopping recently, i do more online shopping!

proudmommy690
by Christa on Sep. 14, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay for deals!!!

Yesterday I went to walmart for a few things...and had money on my gift card after I bought what was needed so went to the baby section lol. I scored 3 pair of skirt/legging things for Piper for $1 each! Then I found some shorts for Emilee that I thought were $4.88, rang them up and they were only $2. I live clearance lol. The skirt/leggings were hidden extremely well I got lucky I found them lol. Yay!!
onecuteladybug2
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:46 PM

That's great! I haven't gotten any good deals recently.

Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I love it when something rings up cheaper then what you thought!

Quoting proudmommy690:

Yay for deals!!!

Yesterday I went to walmart for a few things...and had money on my gift card after I bought what was needed so went to the baby section lol. I scored 3 pair of skirt/legging things for Piper for $1 each! Then I found some shorts for Emilee that I thought were $4.88, rang them up and they were only $2. I live clearance lol. The skirt/leggings were hidden extremely well I got lucky I found them lol. Yay!!

proudmommy690
by Christa on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Me too lol. If I knew they were $2 I would've looked to see what else was cheap lmao.

Quoting Luvmybooskies:

I love it when something rings up cheaper then what you thought!

Quoting proudmommy690:

Yay for deals!!!

Vertical15
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Great find!  I hate when I have a picture in my mind of what I want but I just can't find the right thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)