Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Navy Yard shooting

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:17 AM
  • 18 Replies

is anyone following it? d.c. is my home born and raised! left at age 25 and evrytime i see horrible footage like this it still makes me sad

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KW1280
by Todah on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:24 AM
I am from MD I use to work @ Bethesda Naval Hospital. I always watch what is going on in MD DC Va because my family is still there. I will call my auntie and ask about it.
sunshinepraying
by Platinum Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I'm in MD. Didn't know about this until now since i had the TV off. What's going on

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:38 AM

yeah i used to work on wisconsin ave on bethesda across from the metro, i remember when 9/11 hit over where u worked theyt have bomb sniffing dogs out mirros looking under the cars armed guards smh

Quoting KW1280:

I am from MD I use to work @ Bethesda Naval Hospital. I always watch what is going on in MD DC Va because my family is still there. I will call my auntie and ask about it.

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:39 AM

turn on fox 5 im sure its still on , they had a gunman go into one o fthe buildings in the navy yard and shot people 4 dead 2 were officers and 8 injured well 2 gunman one has been killed one is still active

Quoting sunshinepraying:

I'm in MD. Didn't know about this until now since i had the TV off. What's going on

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:40 AM

swat team is out too, oh they are doing a conference now, one woman was shot i her head and hand smh

wandep
by Pam on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Not really following but saw it on the news.

KW1280
by Todah on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I took the metro it was easier just show your ID and keep it moving

Quoting Gabbysmom615:

yeah i used to work on wisconsin ave on bethesda across from the metro, i remember when 9/11 hit over where u worked theyt have bomb sniffing dogs out mirros looking under the cars armed guards smh

Quoting KW1280:

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:45 AM

this is a mess :( one woman was shot in the head and her hand

othermom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I have read a little online about it

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Sep. 16, 2013 at 11:58 AM

i took it to bethesda sometimes but didnt have to show id

Quoting KW1280:

I took the metro it was easier just show your ID and keep it moving

Quoting Gabbysmom615:

Quoting KW1280:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)