Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is on your Fall Cleaning list?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am going to get a jump start on my Fall cleaning tomorrow by doing some deep cleaning. 

I will start in the kitchen, and re-organize the pantry and cabinets, clean the stove, fridge etc. Scrub the horrid tile in our rental and the base boards and window sills.  I am also going to deep clean the living room and master bath and bedroom.  Tomorrow I will do the kids rooms. I put them off for last because I need to go through their clothing, toys and the like.  

Then I will move on to the family room later in the week. I plan to get my clean on.  

I need to do around the front door as I saw some spider webs outside today.  I can take them down and they are back within a day or two. UGH.  

Then I also plan to work on the porch and deck and under the down stairs awning where the outside toys live.  So much to do. 

Some of the outside toys need to be stored away since they are summer toys, sprinklers and the like.

by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Replies (31-33):
fraujones
by Amanda on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I want to wash all of the curtains. 

Chirinos
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I am going to deep clean my entire apt before the end of Nov when my mom is coming to stay here for 4 days. Plus my apt really needs it and I am going to rearrange my bedroom and the living room.
EbonySnow
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

pretty much everything

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN