Yearly Pictures?

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:51 AM
  • 17 Replies

My son will not be in school ( Pre-K ) until next year, so we just get his pictures done every year around his birthday.

I believe for the last three years we have put him in a button up plaid shirt or a polo for his pictures....would it be tacky to put him in plaid again this year? Even if we put him in plaid last year? 

Its not like the lumber jack plaid...its modern and cute.

what do you think?

What did you put your kids for those pictures?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EndlessMom
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:42 AM

I put my child is whatever they look best in. Warner always wore a super hero shirt with a plaid shirt for his pictures. He loved dressing like that and I wanted a picture that showed him as he truly is.

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:45 AM

I take monthly pix of my daughter and vary the outfit with some formal in dresses and some casual at the park and make my own sign of her month or use the foam letters and numbers.

bhwrn1
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:55 AM

I usually bought something new when my oldest was little. But now I just choose something out of their drawer that looks nice. I will buy a new shirt for oldest and middle, tho. Usually button down.

Tigress22304
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:23 AM

DD9 will wear whatever's clean/nice looking

sd12 is the same way

ss7 will wear a nice polo shirt-hair gelled to the side  (usually its all over the place)

Juniper53098
by June on Sep. 19, 2013 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this

It wouldn't be tacky at all.  No one cares what your child wore from year to year, just that he looks nice.

Charizma77
by Carissa on Sep. 19, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Ashton's school pic shirt have been similar the past few years, not planned, just happened. I don't think it's a big deal at all...

wandep
by Pam on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I think whatever you wan to do is fine. The plaid shirt sounds really cute. :)

GypsiSky
by Platinum Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:22 AM

We just take random pics of them during special occasions or if they are doing something fun, funny or cute (lots of pics lol)

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

We now rely on school pics, (uniform) and Christmas and Easter pics, so our choices are simple. But I say let him wear whatever you like.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:30 AM

We don't usually get pictures done. My sons best picture last year he didn't take his sweatshirt off for

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: