Group Home

kids clothes ... how much is too much ?

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:01 AM
  • 300 Replies

So when it comes to your kids clothing.. how much is too much ? Do your kids have way more clothes then they need ? Do you have a laundry system ? I have 4 boys now .. and im being over ran with clothes !

by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:18 AM
5 moms liked this

i do 2-3 loads at a time, try to organize her stuff but then she rummages through drawers and ruins it..... How old are your boys?  I would start teaching them how to help you with laundry..  Even a toddler can learn how to fold.

JKuney
by Jessica on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah both girls probably have a lot more clothes than they need, but some things I can't say no to!! I trying to do a load a day... Sometimes I get it sometime I don't lol!!! 

bether89
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this

My boys have clothes than they need.

childofgod04
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:32 AM
My son used to have way more clothes than he needs but he needs some new ones so doesn't have a ton anymore.
SweetPea2004
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:37 AM
3 moms liked this

embarrassedDd hasn't worn the same outfit in three weeks.

lenashark
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

We do have a lot of clothes for the kids. I have a lot of relatives who love buying clothes for the kids, I'm just as guilty (j crew kids is having a sale), plus I have a lot of cousins who have hand me downs. But we cycle it through, pretty much whenever we bring in a new outfit, we find an outfit the kids don't wear as much as donate it. I do a load of laundry every couple days, we have a big washer so we don't have to do a ton. My husband and I do the laudry and take care of the babies things, but my six year old son is responsible for sorting, folding, and putting away his own.

jcpeters0320
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this

My son currently has a fal wardrobe that doesn't even fit into his walk in closet....sooo yeah he has too much clothes. It's because his daddy and I split up a while back so he's now getting clothes from multiple sources lol....me, his daddy, my momma, and even my boyfriend has gotten him some shirts.

jcpeters0320
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:49 AM

lol
When the weather cools off I can guarantee my son could go a month without wearing the same pants or shirt twice...actually, he could go a month without wearing the same underwear twice. 

Quoting SweetPea2004:

coala
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:00 AM
2 moms liked this

My girls have more clothes than they need, but that is b/c their grandmother buys them or we get them as hand me downs.  I have had to have my oldest go through her drawers and pull out the stuff she doesn't want...so that I can make a final determination on whether or not we are keeping them.  Her drawer is over flowing.

SweetPea2004
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:05 AM

i live in Texas it is always shorts weather it seems.

Quoting jcpeters0320:

lol
When the weather cools off I can guarantee my son could go a month without wearing the same pants or shirt twice...actually, he could go a month without wearing the same underwear twice. 

Quoting SweetPea2004:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. SweetLuci
  2. deccaf
  3. Charizma77
  4. Jules_
  5. ceciliam
  6. mom2jessnky