Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you travel??

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:43 PM
  • 44 Replies

Just a question: Do you like getting great deals on vacations? If so what are you methods? Do or have you sat through 90 min timeshare lectures? Do you book travel with every travel site open comparing prices? Does your everyday shopping (ie kids clothes, household items) reward you towards your travel plans?When you get to your desired vacation location are you treated like a rockstar??

Share your methods of booking vacations for your family.

turning into globe

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this
We just get in the car and go.
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

We have never formally booked a vacation.  The only really long distance places we go is to one of my parents and we stay at the house.   We are going to canada next month for a weekend and driving there.

mamacalifornia
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Us too!

Quoting lil_mama06:

We just get in the car and go.

cas3374
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:11 PM

LOL just get in the car and go, NICE!! Ok well moms whats your vacation bucket list?? There has to be a location you are dying to visit other than the inlaws. I know Disney is choice for most because we have children, but as parents where would you and spouse/significant other like to go??

Share please

My children have a Disney movie Bucket list. So now all the movies we own we have to visit. Princess and the Frog (Louisiana) Mulan (China) Cinderella (toss between France & England)

Name your bucket list don't be shy lets share hereturning into globe

Elyssa414
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I just booked a Disney vacation for next Fall, that I will be paying for all year until we go. :)
cas3374
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Disney is beautiful, my family had a blast, and we didnt spend alot either. All the parks, hotel right in the center of it all. Wehad a nice time. Now thats for the family, what about you if you could leave the churin with grandma for a week where you you lay your blanket?

Juniper53098
by June on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I usually check the travel sites for the best deals, then call the hotel or airline directly to book.  I usually get the best deals this way.

cas3374
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Ok cool , what's your favorite travel site to use that offers you the best deals everytime?

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

We dont travel

wandep
by Pam on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

As far as traveling and staying at a hotel..we go by car and before we go hubby checks out hotwire.com to see if we can get a deal. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN