odd occurances in our home this morning *update

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:48 AM
  • 33 Replies

so there are some strange things going on in our home today!

first i woke up a bit before 7, went into the kitchen to make my coffee & then to the living room to watch the news.  i didn't turn the light on at first & when i sat down on the loveseat i felt allot of crumbs.  got up to turn on the light & noticed the cushion i sat on was covered in crumbs as was the middle cushion on the couch.  not a few crumbs but maybe about a 1/2c total.  we did eat dinner in the living room last night but it was pizza & wings.  these crumbs looked like cookie crumbs, which we have non of in the house.  what makes it more strange was my husbands friend spent the night last night, on the couch, yet the crumbs on the middle couch cushion were in the center of the cushion almost in a perfect circle.  the definitely didn't look like they had been slept on.  the cushion on the loveseat with the crumbs was the one i had sat on last night.  there were no crumbs on the floor at all.

second thing was when the kids woke up & i brought their cereal into the living room (a perk they get on saturday mornings) the coffee table that was clean before i went into the kitchen had a puddle of brown liquid on it that looked like chocolate milk.  while we have milk we have nothing to make chocolate milk & the cereal the kids ate today wouldn't make chocolate milk either.  i smelled the liquid & while it looked like chocolate milk it smelled like water. oh & while i was making their cereal they were sweeping off the couch & loveseat for me & had not liquids of any kind.

but the strangest thing of all was my son waking up with a big wet spot on the back of his underwear.  his pj pants were completely dry, his bed was dry but he had a big wet spot on the side of his left butt cheek.  i felt bad for my little guy.  he was very confused & upset about it thinking he had an accident in his sleep.

all of this was within an hour!  not sure i want to know what the rest of the day has in store!

**well nothing else strange has happened since saturday morning.  non of us have been able to figure out how all that stuff happened.  if it was all related somehow. it's still all a big mystery!

by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:26 AM

oh wow. maybe your house is hunted and the ghost was hungry..

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:18 PM

lots of mysteries need solving!

lizzig
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:30 PM

well if we hadn't have lived in this apartment since may '09 i'd think that may be the case.

Quoting mamivon2:

oh wow. maybe your house is hunted and the ghost was hungry..

proudmommy690
by Christa on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Oh yikes lol..sounds creepy
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:26 PM

well tis that time of year!

Quoting proudmommy690:

Oh yikes lol..sounds creepy

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Crop circle and now crumb Circles. Lol I'd check to make sure the ceiling above the coffee table wasn't leaking
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Sep. 28, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Don't hate when Cookie Monster haunts you?! LOL
j/k! Sounds weird! But make sure nothing is leaking above you!

Quoting MamaJane:

Crop circle and now crumb Circles. Lol I'd check to make sure the ceiling above the coffee table wasn't leaking
Mami2oneboy
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Creepyyy lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by Pam on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Strange let us know if you figure out what it was. I'd check to see if anything is leaking. 

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Sep. 28, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Odd! Was your son sleep eating?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: