Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How's October going?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 5:52 AM
  • 108 Replies

How's October going so far?

by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 5:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 5:55 AM
It could be better. DH got laid off last week along with a few others....it"s just temporary. Good thing we paid all the bills for the month!
mamivon2
by Sandra on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Oh geeze dont ask.. My dh niece 25years old and her 2 kids 18w old boy and 3y old girl moved in with us.. We have to take care of the kids (she got dss up her tail) one or two f... ups and they are gone.. She is fixing to lose them..

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Oh poo. I'm glad it's temporary.

Quoting Tigress22304:

It could be better. DH got laid off last week along with a few others....it"s just temporary. Good thing we paid all the bills for the month!
MamaJane
by Jane:) on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Oh sheesh. Good luck helping her straighten out.

Quoting mamivon2:

Oh geeze dont ask.. My dh niece 25years old and her 2 kids 18w old boy and 3y old girl moved in with us.. We have to take care of the kids (she got dss up her tail) one or two f... ups and they are gone.. She is fixing to lose them..

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Heck I'm happy to have made it through last week. I have an easy 2 weeks at work and the kids are on fall break so I'm good :)
IncognitoOne
by Angela on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Too. Darn. Fast.....

wandep
by Pam on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Feeling misserable....just found out I have OA in my knees. Now I am getting sick with allergies or a cold. I am going to get some cold meds today. Have a scratchy throat and runny nose. :( Hoping to feel better in two weeks cause that is when we go camping.

wandep
by Pam on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Sorry. :( Glad it is only temporary. My hubby was laid off and it took us 6 months or so to find a permanent job. This was about a year ago or so. It was scary! Glad all your bills are paid up.

Quoting Tigress22304:

chicken13
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:53 AM

So far it's been good!  Fingers crossed it continues that way.

Tigress22304
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:03 AM
It happens once a year but this is a first for DH since he"s been there for 9yrs

Quoting MamaJane:

Oh poo. I'm glad it's temporary.

Quoting Tigress22304:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)