Group Home

I can't be the only one that has kids with them, lol.

I'll start with my first grader: She (the teacher) is a super sweet lady. We communicate really well, and I haven't had to fight with her (BIG improvement from the kinder teacher he had last year. My only complaint is, I went and spent TWO HOURS in a parent information system to learn how their spelling homework will be done so that I can understand how to do it with him.......but, she has yet to send home any spelling homework. I see the completed homework, so maybe he gets finished with class work early and does his homework at school?? I'd love to know, lol. I guess I'll be calling her. 

Now, my Kindergartner. I love his teacher as well. She is sweet, and she communicates with me even better than Colton's teacher, but she misplaces EVERYTHING!! I can't tell you how many times I've gotten a note that his folder or baggy book was missing only for her to find it under something..lol. What peeves me though, is the library book. The first one he checked out and I've been looking for it for 3 weeks. Turns out, she misplaced it in the classroom. So he wasn't able to check out a book because she had his other one. He rode the bus the morning I sent it to school, so I've been thinking all this time that he lost it on the bus and I'd be paying for the thing.

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:23 AM
Replies (61-62):
IncognitoOne
by Angela on Oct. 14, 2013 at 6:55 AM

I'm ok with this. I mean, it can be inconvenient, but at least I'm not going through what I had to go through last year with Colton's kindergarten teacher.

Quoting teesoloca:

That stinks, but I have been very lucky to get all around great teachers. I have been pleased with both years of teachers.

inmybizz
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:20 AM

so far the teachers are very organized.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80