Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:29 AM
  • 28 Replies
Hi Ladies! How are you today? What are your plans?

Have a good one!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahsmommy816
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

went to PO and dropped off books at library, dropped off dd1 at school. may go to the store idk yet. need to work on a blanket im making for a shower gift, dishes, laundry, feed kids. order a breast pump

momofsixangels
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Morning.Have some laundry and cleaning rooms.Going to look up some fall crafts the kids can make

JKuney
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello!! Right now I'm doing schoolwork while my daughter is at school. After that we have a pretty open day!! Gotta find something fun for us to do lol! Have a good day!

wandep
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Still not feeling well this am. Took the kids to school and worked out at Curves a bit. Still trying to get that in before they close on Oct 21st. :( Going to try and get cleaned up around the house and work on laundry. The kids have their VIT class at church this afternoon. Other than that not a whole lot going on. Y'all take care.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Just the usual boring house stuff, lOL

Vertical15
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Just another day of laundry and day to day cleaning.  Thinking of taking the kids to Bounce U tonight. . .

amyjane22
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I'm doing good.  I'm posting on here now while DS finishes his breakfast.  I'm hoping to get on here a bit longer while he fills out his homeschooling journal.  Then, we have to go to his play therapy appointment and run a few errands.  We're hoping to take him fishing while we're out.  Then, back home to finish laundry and prep for tomorrow's homeschooling day.

bether89
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:19 AM

I am at the surgery center with my mom today.  

2lilmamas
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Dropped daughter at school. Looks like its about to rain.
GypsiSky
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Lots to do... Beautiful Fall day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)