After gazing through Kmart Fashion's amazing fall fashion lookbook, I fell in love with the clothes, of course. But what surprised me is that I also fell in love with the make-up and hair. So, of course, I set out on a mission to replicate the looks. (While the baby was sleeping, I shopped online). Here's what I found:
1. Redken Body Amplifier Spray: This spray guarantees great, natural looking full-bodied hair - a must-have for the fall.
2. Revlon Lustrous Lipstick in Stormy Pink: To make our overall look pop, we tried out this bold pink lipstick from Revlon. Totally love!
3. Milani Runway Wet/Dry Gold Shadow: We love how the models eyes are made up but subtle. This gold shadow is great because it can be applied lightly dry or darker when damp.
4. Nicole by OPI Nail Polish: There are a lot of brown tones in the Kmart Fashion collection this season. We found the perfect nail polish shade to go with it all.
5. L'Oreal True Match Bronze Glow: Forget blush. It's all about the shimmer this season. This L'Oreal bronzing crème works wonders!
What makeup look do you like this fall?