Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yayy! Tonight it is finally!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:21 PM
  • 40 Replies
Cold! Woohoo!
^.^
yayy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:38 PM
It's been cold here. It got cold last night and was cold up until around 2 today.
kdgord
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:40 PM
After this past weekend I am very thankful for slightly warmer temps. Massive blizzards in early October suck!
DomsMama07
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Been cold here. I hate it.
bether89
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:48 PM

I am so glad that we have not had any weather cold enough for a blizzard.

Quoting kdgord:

After this past weekend I am very thankful for slightly warmer temps. Massive blizzards in early October suck!

kdgord
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:54 PM
We wete ready for the cold and a little snow but what we ended up with had been a nightmare. We ended up with about 30 inches of snow plus huge drifts in my town with greater amounts around us. The trees here had all their leaves still and it was a heavy, wet snow so it broke many branches and trees knocking down many power lines and damagibg buildins and cars. We still have people in the area without power. We personally were without power for about 80 hours. Ranchers have lost tons of cattle and horses. The damage from the storm is going to take months to clean up and recover from. I have never seen a storm this bad in this area. It was crazy!

Quoting bether89:

I am so glad that we have not had any weather cold enough for a blizzard.

Quoting kdgord:

Rushn311
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 12:30 AM

YAY for you

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:09 AM

LOL .. we have some already
Enjoy it :)

powow65
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:40 AM
Your in GA! That's not cold! (come up here for a month!) than you'll feel "COLD"!

Quoting proudmommy690:

It's been cold here. It got cold last night and was cold up until around 2 today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:41 AM
Oh yeah I saw that!
All I could think of is "I hope every one has they're blankets out! & start crocheting/knitting warmer clothes/blankets too!"

Quoting kdgord:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:41 AM

That's not good.

Quoting kdgord:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)