Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you love or hate your hair? I have hair issues.

Posted by   + Show Post

My hair is driving me crazy.  I stopped getting it highlighted, so I have this "ombre'" thing going on.  I went to get it cut (after a long time of neglect) and the hair stylist only cut off two inches.  I guess I didn't tell her that I wanted a bigger change. 

(In this picture, I had blown it dry and curling-ironed it.  Normally, I have a lot of natural curl which tends to be unruly and frizzy--it looks like a bad perm but it's natural.  It's not good.) 

I think I need to cut it to my shoulders . . . it's just too much hair.

Anyway, I just hate my hair whenever I see myself in a mirror lately. In fact, I'm OBSESSED with how much I hate it.  Which is why I often have it tied in a bun on top of my head.  

Do you love or hate your hair?  Or are you indifferent? 

by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Replies (51-56):
yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Your hair looks very nice to me :)  I wouldnt cut it though.. it looks beautiful the long. Maybe you need to give it a different cut, more layers?

My hair is super curly and I have hair for two heads... so much of it that it drives me crazy, but every time I go to the beauty salon the ladies go crazy saying wow.. you have so much hair and its beautiful. I dont like my hair that much but I am very grateful to have it :)

It takes me hours to get it straight and when I leave it curl it gets frizzy :/  but hey.. at least we have hair :)

callmemaybe
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Quoting yvonne37:

Your hair looks very nice to me :)  I wouldnt cut it though.. it looks beautiful the long. Maybe you need to give it a different cut, more layers?

My hair is super curly and I have hair for two heads... so much of it that it drives me crazy, but every time I go to the beauty salon the ladies go crazy saying wow.. you have so much hair and its beautiful. I dont like my hair that much but I am very grateful to have it :)

It takes me hours to get it straight and when I leave it curl it gets frizzy :/  but hey.. at least we have hair :)

That's what my husband says when I complain about my hair:  "At least you have hair!"

teesoloca
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 2:36 AM

right now i love it. I started using a Keratin infused shampoo and conditioner and it really helps me with frizz and flyaways.

Its.me.Sam.
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 2:44 AM

i love that my hair is healthy and very shiny and soft and easy to manage.  but i dont like that it is fine.  i wigh it was a little bit thicker.  but i dont use any products at all.. i dont even blow dry or anything... just wash and go.

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I like mine

callmemaybe
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Quoting teesoloca:

right now i love it. I started using a Keratin infused shampoo and conditioner and it really helps me with frizz and flyaways.

I keep hearing about Keratin . . . wonder if I should give it a try?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN