Group Home

Expect the unexpected with your child UPDATE

Posted by   + Show Post

My son came home today and told me his side is hurting him.. I thought he might be hungry, thirsty (my son does not like to drink) I constantly have to remind him to drink something).. so he did eat some beanie weenies and had some water.. he was fine.

around 6pm he complained again.. and just now about 30min ago he said its pounding now.

So off to the ER they went..

Its his left side side.. any ideas what it might be

UPDATE

Well they did go to the ER last night. There were only 2 people in front of him however 8 or more were waiting in the back for a room. it was getting late and the pain went away. so home they came around 1am. My dh said he will take him to urgent care if it starts again.. so I kept my son home today. my husband thought I was nuts... and wanted him to go to school.. Well well well.. who used her motherly instinct.. lol at 12pm he told me he is hurting again.. I texted my dh on fb told him what was going on.. We did go to urgent care but all they said was. do you have insurance told them he has medicaid or care dont know what lol. they looked at the card and said well sorry "Scott Clinic" is his primary care you have go there... My son hasnt been there in over 7 years..

so they went back to the ER . A different one..

and Lord and behold my son is (drumroll)... Backed up, constipated, plumbing aint working as my dh calls it.. so he got some stuff for it and gets to stay home tomorrow cause he be spending the day on the throne.. :)

by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Replies (31-32):
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I was thinking that while reading the top half.. Hes gotta drink water. helps the plumming work. Also make sure he gets plenty of fiber in his diet...

My Friend had a daughter who had this problem, and she ended up having to take medicine when she was little.. Im sure your son wont have this problem. Just make sure he is getting plenty of water.

Chelsey191
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Lol. Was gonna say get a glycerin suppository. I grew up constipated ALL the time, my poor ds seems to have inherited it from me. We have suppositories on hand all the time. Too bad I didn't see this before I could've saved you the time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. egyptian_mommy
  2. SweetLuci
  3. BeachLifeMama
  4. proudmommy690
  5. Janet
  6. jconney80