Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In what way has Cafemom changed your life? Or helped you??

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:34 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

If it has in any way..

I met a great friend on here..it also makes me smile at times when I feel lonley or missunderstood by family...

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fraujones
by Amanda on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I learned a lot about car seat safety. 

yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:06 AM

This group is my favorite :)  I have learned many many tips.. as a matter of fact I just posted something in reference to it, because this morning I woke up feeling very appreciative of this group ;))

I have learned cooking tips, many good advice that has saved me lots of money, how to clean virtually everything lol.. and best of all I have gotten to know many very interesting and great women.

And as a plus I get to write and express myself, which is one of the things i love to do :)

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I love CafeMom!  I have met new friends and had great experiences!

MamaMandee
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:24 PM
I have made so many wonderful friends and learned a ton of things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deedee3849
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Support, recipe ideas, ideas and friends!
Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:33 PM

It helps me out in many ways i can ask questions about anything and their is someone that can relate or help solve my problem, their is always someone that understands all the little mommy things we go through, their is always someone to talk to , its just great !simple smile

readyforhim
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I enjoy the different opinions and suggestions, the help is great; but also the negatives of being too opinionated. 

SweetLuci
by Luci on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:00 PM

It's turned me into an addict. I need my CafeMom fix!  I've found great recipes, and shared some of mine. Learned a lot, been surprised at some of the drama people live with.  I've found a few friends, and met lots of interesting women.

twnkedee
by Tia on Oct. 18, 2013 at 5:14 AM

It has given me a place to go and feel accepted. To be heard without judgement. To be uplifted when I am down. It has given me inspiration to be a better person at times and it has given me courage to stand up when all I have wanted to do was back down. I love this site! This is a wonderful mix of women with a wonderful mix of personalities and values. I don't know what I would do without it!

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I have made many friends here.I can vent and well at least in this group not be judged.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN