Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I found it on Pinterest...

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:34 AM
  • 178 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have become obsessed with Pinterest! I just made a fruit salad for my daughter's birthday and got a lot of other good ideas for her party from there. What have you found lately on Pinterest??
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.sugar.kisses.
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:36 AM
DIY home projects, organizing, and cleaning tips! And of course food!!! Love Pinterest!
armyvet06
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:38 AM
How to make my own cleaning products and laundry detergent as well as bead projects, halloween and Christmas ideas, and recipes
deedee3849
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:40 AM
A lot of recipes, crafts and party ideas!
JKuney
by Jessica on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Oh my goodness the food!!!! Lol I haven't had a dud yet knock on wood. I'm looking forward to getting some new thanksgiving and Christmas recipes and decorating ideas!!

Quoting .sugar.kisses.:

DIY home projects, organizing, and cleaning tips! And of course food!!! Love Pinterest!
inmybizz
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:43 AM

I have an account be never use the site...for some reason I can't get into it.   :(

JKuney
by Jessica on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Bead projects? Those sound interesting! I have wanted to make my own soaps but didn't know how to do it, I might just have to check that out!

Quoting armyvet06:

How to make my own cleaning products and laundry detergent as well as bead projects, halloween and Christmas ideas, and recipes
JKuney
by Jessica on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:45 AM
I love the party ideas. It's been my first stop when I planned the last two parties I had. It really got my creative juices flowing!!

Quoting deedee3849:

JKuney
by Jessica on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:46 AM
I was like that at first to, but then i looked for a cheesecake recipe on it and I was hooked!!

Quoting inmybizz:

I have an account be never use the site...for some reason I can't get into it.   :(

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:46 AM
I do a lot of google searches for crafts for my pre k class. It always pops up with a page from Pinterest. I just look through it and get ideas. If I can't tell how to do it by looking at it then forget it.

I also got a kit Kat cake off there. That was cool and again I could see how to do it from the picture.
deedee3849
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Yeah its awesome for theme parties. I love free printables that I find.

Quoting JKuney:

I love the party ideas. It's been my first stop when I planned the last two parties I had. It really got my creative juices flowing!!

Quoting deedee3849:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)