Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my dd';s bf is a pos

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 6:37 PM
  • 26 Replies

My dd is sick.Throwing up and sick.Her pos bf wont even watch their own son.He went to see his mom.I cant stand him.Never have.Right now I just want to beat the hell out of him. If I wasnt  sick I would watch him.I really wish she would leave his stupid lazy pos a@@ 

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by Christa on Oct. 24, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Ugg what an ass!!!
nana9106
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Wow! A real up standing guy huh
Juniper53098
by June on Oct. 24, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Too bad we can't make decisions for our kids.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 24, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Sorry to sound so mean but he really gets me so angry then he wonders why we dont like him.He puts everything ahead of my dd and their son.We just ran over there and brought her some soup,ginger ale and soda crackers.My grandson is a clown.He was acting like he was throwing up and laughing b/c he saw her do it.He is a stinker lol

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 24, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Quoting Juniper53098:

Too bad we can't make decisions for our kids.

Right! I wish they would listen to us

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Dosnt sound mean to me. But how cute of your grandson.

Quoting momofsixangels:

Sorry to sound so mean but he really gets me so angry then he wonders why we dont like him.He puts everything ahead of my dd and their son.We just ran over there and brought her some soup,ginger ale and soda crackers.My grandson is a clown.He was acting like he was throwing up and laughing b/c he saw her do it.He is a stinker lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting momofsixangels:

He can be so funny. The other night he gave me a huge hug and kiss.Then he tried to pinch my face.He is 100% boy.lol

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Cute! He sure sounds like it from your posts.

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting momofsixangels:

He can be so funny. The other night he gave me a huge hug and kiss.Then he tried to pinch my face.He is 100% boy.lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Luci on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM

That's too bad. Hope she's not pregnant again.

Quoting momofsixangels:

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Quoting SweetLuci:

That's too bad. Hope she's not pregnant again.

Quoting momofsixangels:

No thank-goodness

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)