Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We bought a timeshare

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:11 PM
  • 44 Replies

With Wyndham Properties. Hubby has always said they were a rip off, but this was a really good deal, and we can deed it to our child, so we hope we did the right thing. Any experiences, good or bad?

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nngmommy83
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:53 PM

no experiences here! exciting though

wandep
by Pam on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:03 PM

What is the name of the place and where is it? I think we stayed there this last time when we went to DW.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:14 PM

never had one...how does it work?

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:44 PM

None but thats great news for you.Enjoy it!

Wish2Be
by Michelle on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Where is it at ? I might consider find a time share up north in the mountains once wee get more financially stable.
KW1280
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Quoting nngmommy83:

no experiences here! exciting though

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Bonnet Creek is where we bought, we are staying at Wyndham Cypress Palms.

Quoting wandep:

What is the name of the place and where is it? I think we stayed there this last time when we went to DW.

wandep
by Pam on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Cool. I know we stayed at Wyndham but not sure which one it was. LOL We are doing a time share preview thing this summer which we HAVE to because they gave us a deal for $50 - we got 4 days/3 nights. When we called to make reservations they were remodeling at the place we were suppose to get to stay at and they put us up in the Holiday Inn Resort. We still have to do the tour. I'll have to ask hubby if it was Wyndham or another place. LOL 

Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting wandep:

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, this one is a little different. You buy so many points, and you get to use condos in hundreds of places, depending on how many points you have. Even some in other countries. The big difference in this one is that you can deed it to someone when you pass away. Others we have looked at, your investment is just gone, and at our age, this is an important feature.

Quoting aneela:

never had one...how does it work?

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, Wyndham had the best program we had ever looked at.

Quoting wandep:

Cool. I know we stayed at Wyndham but not sure which one it was. LOL We are doing a time share preview thing this summer which we HAVE to because they gave us a deal for $50 - we got 4 days/3 nights. When we called to make reservations they were remodeling at the place we were suppose to get to stay at and they put us up in the Holiday Inn Resort. We still have to do the tour. I'll have to ask hubby if it was Wyndham or another place. LOL 

Quoting elasmimi:

Quoting wandep:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN