Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WINNER ANNOUNCED - SWEEPS: What dishes are part of your family's Thanksgiving Feast?

Posted by   + Show Post
Congrats to our mom 'Caidysmom' for winning this sweepstakes. 
Welcome to the Smarter Living group, where you can enter for a chance to win a $50 Kmart Gift Card in the Smarter Living Thanksgiving Sweepstakes. 

How do I enter the sweeps? 
To create a qualifying post, simply write a new post, reply to a post, upload a photo, or comment on a photo in the Smarter Living Group. All you have to do to enter is join the Smarter Living group and create a qualifying post during the sweepstakes period.  

What's a qualifying post? 
To create a qualifying post, simply write a new post, reply to a post, upload a photo, or comment on a photo in the Smarter Living Group.

How often can I enter? 
You'll get one entry for each day you create a qualifying post, so enter often!

* No Purchase Necessary. Starts November 1, 2013 and ends November 30, 2013. Open to U.S. residents who are at least 18 years old and members of CafeMom. Void where prohibited.  Click here for Official Rules

by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Replies (281-283):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 29, 2013 at 11:10 AM
I've won gear,never a gift card but I get pick for lots off CM Influencers over the years. ;-)
They'll post the winner! And contact the winner via PM.

Quoting slw123:

I've won a few times over the years. I don't know if they ever post a list of winners. I don't even remember if they let you know that you won when you do. I just would randomly get stuff in the mail. I have a bit of CM gear. I have a coffee mug, travel mug, backpack, mouse pad, a button that says I <3 CM. I've received a couple of gift cards over the years.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

True!

I think the Cafe admins keeps all the cafemom gear for themselves! Come the jigs up! LOL

The GC they give away! :-)

Quoting wandep:

Same here girl, I always like playing tho. I never hear who wins these things most of the time.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Fun! But I never win! So good luck to the winner that is not me! LOL

I'm winner in other ways! :-)

faerie1
by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 7:05 AM
Cranberry orange relish:)
lowley
by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Candied yams, caned sweet potatoes.  bake in the oven covered. before serving, add marshmellos,  brown and serve.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)