Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone nab some great after halloween sales?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 5:33 PM
  • 39 Replies

I got a captain hook costume 50% off for DD.

by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofnatalie
by Lisa on Nov. 4, 2013 at 5:37 PM

I got an Ariel costume, 50% off and I don't think it will make it to next Halloween, she is asking to wear it already.  I got some Halloween pencils for 50% off that I will throw in the goodie bags next year.

MamaMandee
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:06 PM
I wanted to but money is super tight this week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:43 PM

No I didnt

Elyce225
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:48 PM

I got 2 Power Rangers costumes, 1 witch, 1 Elmo, 1 Vampire, 1 costume that has glowy red eyes under a dark hood, and 1 dragon costume.

I got all new lights to put around our tree. I got new ghost and pumpkin stake lights. A bunch of games (my sister always has a Halloween party) and a few of the fog refills.

I got all of it for a little under $100 dollars. It was at least $300 dollars worth. I'm going back tomorrow, it'll be 75% off, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bether89
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Dh got both boys costumes for 50% off and some candy.

MamaJane
by Jane:) on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I went to a party Saturday night so Saturday morning Tom and I went out to get our costumes and we had a blast just picking from what was left over.  I got a costume for $15 and he got something for $15 as well.  Mine was 70% off and his was 50% off.  I hope they have a half off party every year!

ZakkarysMom
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Pjs for the boys for $2.99
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:27 PM

not really..my son only wanted one bag of candy corn lol so thats all i got

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Quoting Elyce225:

I got 2 Power Rangers costumes, 1 witch, 1 Elmo, 1 Vampire, 1 costume that has glowy red eyes under a dark hood, and 1 dragon costume.

I got all new lights to put around our tree. I got new ghost and pumpkin stake lights. A bunch of games (my sister always has a Halloween party) and a few of the fog refills.

I got all of it for a little under $100 dollars. It was at least $300 dollars worth. I'm going back tomorrow, it'll be 75% off, lol.

Which store?

Elyce225
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Target.

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting Elyce225:

Which store?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN