Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone nab some great after halloween sales?

Posted by   + Show Post

I got a captain hook costume 50% off for DD.

by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Replies (31-39):
Wish2Be
by Michelle on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Thanks I will have to see if I find it next time I go :)

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Walmart

Quoting Wish2Be:

I love this...where did you get it?

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Pjs for the boys for $2.99

CafeMom Tickers
HaileysMom07180
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

same, i only have 3 paychecks until christmas so time to focus on that

Quoting MamaMandee:

I wanted to but money is super tight this week.

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Nice!! I feel the same way. We wear through costumes like crazy but I'd rather buy that than more plastic toys they don't play with!!

Quoting momofnatalie:

I got an Ariel costume, 50% off and I don't think it will make it to next Halloween, she is asking to wear it already.  I got some Halloween pencils for 50% off that I will throw in the goodie bags next year.

ablackdolphin
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Nice!! I'm jealous! I can't seem to make it out of the house. The kids are really messed up with the time change and a week of Gma being here.

Quoting Elyce225:

I got 2 Power Rangers costumes, 1 witch, 1 Elmo, 1 Vampire, 1 costume that has glowy red eyes under a dark hood, and 1 dragon costume.

I got all new lights to put around our tree. I got new ghost and pumpkin stake lights. A bunch of games (my sister always has a Halloween party) and a few of the fog refills.

I got all of it for a little under $100 dollars. It was at least $300 dollars worth. I'm going back tomorrow, it'll be 75% off, lol.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Nice find! Does your DD really like Peter Pan?

I didn't buy costumes this year, because DS has quite a few from Halloween sales in the past. :) But I did get some silly stocking stuffers for him at 50% off, including a little Lego kit that was only $2.50 -- I guess it was for people to give their kids a Halloween present? And I got a witch hat for myself so that I can use it in future costumes.

.Angelica.
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:26 PM

i didn't even look lol

slw123
by Shawna on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I never even made it to a store.

momofnatalie
by Lisa on Nov. 5, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I totally agree, they have much more fun and use their imagination more so well worth it.

Quoting ablackdolphin:

Nice!! I feel the same way. We wear through costumes like crazy but I'd rather buy that than more plastic toys they don't play with!!

Quoting momofnatalie:

I got an Ariel costume, 50% off and I don't think it will make it to next Halloween, she is asking to wear it already.  I got some Halloween pencils for 50% off that I will throw in the goodie bags next year.

pamelax3
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I have not even been to the stores to look

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN