Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:31 AM
  • 54 Replies
Hello Ladies! How are you? What are your plans for the day?

Have a good one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Trying to get my 14 year old dd to the coast for the week...A friend of the family died yesterday..She was like a 2nd mom to Andie...And Andie's friend is the one who found her mom..It's a shock to everyone as it was definitly sudden..The grandma has soo many health problems and can barely walk, Cindy was taking care of her....Just doesn't seem possible..

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Morning.Going grocery shopping today. Getting some great deals. Its also my dd Hannah's 12th birthday

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Oh no. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sorry her daughter is going through this. I can't imagine how terrible she feels. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Quoting lil_mama06:

Trying to get my 14 year old dd to the coast for the week...A friend of the family died yesterday..She was like a 2nd mom to Andie...And Andie's friend is the one who found her mom..It's a shock to everyone as it was definitly sudden..The grandma has soo many health problems and can barely walk, Cindy was taking care of her....Just doesn't seem possible..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Happy Birthday Hannah!! Have an awesome day!!

Nice on the deals!

Quoting momofsixangels:

Morning.Going grocery shopping today. Getting some great deals. Its also my dd Hannah's 12th birthday

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Quoting Flaca43:

Happy Birthday Hannah!! Have an awesome day!!

Nice on the deals!

Quoting momofsixangels:

Thank-you

myownparadise
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I need to go pay my power bill, then need to go to the store for a couple of things. It is kinda cold, and I don't want to go anywhere. 

Tigress22304
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:57 AM

gooood morning dearest!!! My day is just FABULOUS! DH found an awesome sale at our local acme on racks of ribs-buy 1 get 2 free-so I know what we're doing friday night!!!

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Seeing my grandson
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wish2Be
by Michelle on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I have to watch my neices from 2:30pm - 7pm , then head to the store, then rush home to make dinner !

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Doing okay. Need to make banana bread today and clean. Might go for a walk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)