Have you ever met anyone famous?

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:44 AM
  • 103 Replies

Have you met anyone famous? Who? When? Where? Did you get a picture? Were they nice? What you expected in person?

by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Bobby Orr bought my Moms overdressed Lincoln.
Leonard Nimoy came to my high school.
We trained Joe Perrys dog. When we arrived at his home the first day, all of Aerosmith were there, as well as an interview crew from Rolling Stone mag.
I took care of Richard Jenkins dog nunerous times.
proudmommy690
by Christa on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM
No :(
Rust.n.Gears
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Lots of people actually. I went to a horse camp with Fergie when we were kids. I met many cast members of the Star Trek world, met Tim Curry, met Keanu Reeves a few times in NYC. Keanu is the best. He's really laid back and recognizes me because I knit. He wanted to buy a few things from me but I gave them to him. It was so nice he appreciated my work.
Luvmybooskies
by Tiff on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:17 PM

No, I haven't ever met anyone famous.

mamacalifornia
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Christy Lane the Gospel singer she was very nice

Kenny Chesney he was nice and I have a picture of him & I but I can't scan it because my scanner is broke! :(

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Had a chance to meet Clinton with my husband  and eat dinner with him when my ex was in Nvay but turned it down. LOL

My husband is friends with Kevin James and was supposed to go golfing with him this past summer but something happened and they had to cancel. They are re scheduling when he is back in our area next year.

My 3rd cousin was governor of my state

thats it for now that I can think of

brownhoney21
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:54 PM

The Max and Rube author.She was the key note speaker at a daycare seminar.I can see a lot of Rube in her.She was nice.

momkaribg
by Kari on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Mickey Mouse lol

slw123
by Shawna on Nov. 5, 2013 at 12:59 PM

A couple of NFL players a while ago.  No pictures, they were nice.

Marisol1106
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Ray Liotta. He went to my high school. I can't remember what year but he stopped by to talk to us in the auditorium. His picture is on the wall of our high school and everyone from that town knows he graduated from there. He was funny is all I remember and everyone liked him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: