Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter scared me

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 2:18 PM
  • 45 Replies

My 4 year old is sitting at the kitchen table right now and is siupposed to be eating part of her lunch. She keeps moving her chair back and forth and does often depsite being told not to. I was sitting here looking online, I am about 10 feet from her and she pushed her chair and filled it over backwards on to the ground. It was so loud when it hit the floor. She was still laying with her back on the chair back when it landed. She is fine, she ddin't even cry really. and now is back to sitting there playing instead of eating. But it scared the nech out of me,

by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VinVanMom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Kids are crazy and thankfully pretty sturdy!
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 2:20 PM
That scares me so much too! I'm glad she's OK!
lizzy-k
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 2:22 PM

glad that she is ok... but she is only 4 so prepare yourself for many more scare..

Gabbysmom615
by Kira on Nov. 6, 2013 at 2:23 PM

wow glad shes ok

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Quoting lizzy-k:

glad that she is ok... but she is only 4 so prepare yourself for many more scare..

She has already given us a few. When she was about 18 months she figured out how to get out of the living room which was blocked off with a couch and a baby gate by going over the back of the couch, thankfully she landed on the dog bed behind the couch, once on the dog.  Beofre her second birthday she was running at the park that we go to all the time and fell in the bark chips and hit something, never figured out what, and cut her head and needed 7 stitches.  I know as they get older there will be some worse ones probably

proudmommy690
by Christa on Nov. 6, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Oh man that would scare the crap out of me! Im glad shes ok!!
othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Quoting proudmommy690:

Oh man that would scare the crap out of me! Im glad shes ok!!

I am glad too, what also scared me is she had a mouth full of food, so when she didn't cry I was worried about chooking, thankfully she wasn't. I hope that she has leared her lesson with the chairs, I doubt it though

angieluvsolivia
by Angie on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Glad she's ok and sounds like something my kids would do!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:29 PM
How old is she?
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Nov. 6, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Glad she didn't get hurt..My kids have done that as well..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)