Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Todays To Do List!

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:34 AM
  • 26 Replies

Whats on your to do list ladies?

List here & mark them off as you do it or list what you have already done! 

I hope you have an productive day and do all you need to do moms!

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suziejax
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:35 AM

I have to continue cleaning house & some light packing of boxes ( got a few done last night going to do a few a day till the move) 

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Laundry,dishes,clean the girls rooms

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Do my mystery shop this morning for breakfast at Bojangles 

lapcounter
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Laundry, need to get ideas for a boudoir photoshoot, ordering two Christmas presents for youngest DD.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:37 AM

breakfast in our room, massage at 11, maybe eat at the spa, perhaps a carriage ride if the rain lets up

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I have a question for you!!! I am about to do a shoot at home for a cookie company. I am a mom blogger and I was asked to represent this company in ( one day slot of) their 25 days of christmas on the company pinterest page. I have to re package to re gift their cookies in a crafty way. I already have my idea in place but I need to take a professtional as I can looking photo of the fhinished product! I have NO fancy equipment nor camera. If you remember I love taking pics and learn as I go with what I have in the recent Show me something pretty post someone made. 

What would I need to do put a nice back drop? put a floor lamp hanging over it? What do you suggest?

Quoting lapcounter:

Laundry, need to get ideas for a boudoir photoshoot, ordering two Christmas presents for youngest DD.

suziejax
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:41 AM

O my gosh! SOunds lovely you must be on a trip?

Quoting bhwrn1:

breakfast in our room, massage at 11, maybe eat at the spa, perhaps a carriage ride if the rain lets up

lapcounter
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Honestly I would purchase a real backdrop from a photo company or if you can find something valor. Don't use a sheet, too many wrinkles and un professional looking. The other thing you could do I get a large piece of cardboard and use scrapbook paler on it as a backdrop. Practice lighting and your settings in your home before the shoot, I do that all the time.

Quoting suziejax:

I have a question for you!!! I am about to do a shoot at home for a cookie company. I am a mom blogger and I was asked to represent this company in ( one day slot of) their 25 days of christmas on the company pinterest page. I have to re package to re gift their cookies in a crafty way. I already have my idea in place but I need to take a professtional as I can looking photo of the fhinished product! I have NO fancy equipment nor camera. If you remember I love taking pics and learn as I go with what I have in the recent Show me something pretty post someone made. 

What would I need to do put a nice back drop? put a floor lamp hanging over it? What do you suggest?

Quoting lapcounter:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziejax
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Thanks! Sadly there is no photo shop around my area I currently live. This package will be in in about a week so I am out of time. I have to do the shoot before my move nov 18th. I will try the card board Idea instead.

Quoting lapcounter:

Honestly I would purchase a real backdrop from a photo company or if you can find something valor. Don't use a sheet, too many wrinkles and un professional looking. The other thing you could do I get a large piece of cardboard and use scrapbook paler on it as a backdrop. Practice lighting and your settings in your home before the shoot, I do that all the time.

Quoting suziejax:

Quoting lapcounter:

elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:52 AM

I love mystery shopping!

Quoting suziejax:

Do my mystery shop this morning for breakfast at Bojangles 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)