Find Fab Gifts with Kmart's Fab 15

By agirlandaboy on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:25 PM

It's that time again: the days are shorter, the weather is colder, and my brain has rolled out of the hammock, shaken the beach sand from its creases, and started making lists for holiday shopping. There are a lot of things about this season that stress me out (please don't make me look at airline prices!), but one thing I always enjoy is picking out the perfect toys for my kids, and this year Kmart is helping me make the experience even more fun and easy with its Fab 15 collection of the year's hottest toys. 

I don't know about you, but when it comes to spending my hard-earned money, I'm indecisive and easily overwhelmed by too many choices. Kmart's Fab 15 gets my Seal of Approval because it narrows down my options to a hand-picked group of toys for kids of all ages and stages--something that comes in especially handy when I need to find a great gift for someone else's kid. I have a six-year-old niece, for instance, and the last time I knew what a six-year-old girl wanted, I was a six-year-old girl, and that was a dozen years before the Furby had been invented, and almost thirty years before you could get one in trendy black and white chevron stripes.  

Kmart's Toy Finder tool can also help you shop for toys by age, price, character tie-in, brand, and category, and it's also a great resource for finding add-ons to go along with your Fab 15 purchases--perhaps some Ninja Turtle figures to go with the remote control Shellraiser? A few well-placed clicks on Kmart.com could make you the hero of the year.

(And don't forget to look out for other special products and deals to make your holiday season a little merrier. My hot tip: If you sign up for a free 90-day trial of Ship Your Way Max, you get free shipping on toys!)

What's catching your eye on the Fab 15 list? The Hot Wheels Car Maker? (You actually make cars from scratch!) The Flutterbye flying fairy? (I MUST HAVE THIS.) The latest, greatest Elmo incarnation: one that hugs you back? (I think everyone could use one of these.) How about the new LeapPad Ultra? (Stay tuned for my review of the latest and greatest from LeapFrog.)

Do you see something on the Fab15 that your kid will love?

agirlandaboy About :
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
  • timon95
  • by Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:55 AM
  • same with my daughter, although she is also now getting into the new Ever After High dolls

Quoting goddess99:

Anything Monster High my dd will love.

family car

• Quote Reply
  • goddess99
  • by Michelle on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:25 AM
  • I never heard of those, I'll have to check them out.

Quoting timon95:

same with my daughter, although she is also now getting into the new Ever After High dolls

Quoting goddess99:

Anything Monster High my dd will love.

• Quote Reply
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: