Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

These Boots Are Made For Walking

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:25 PM
  • 69 Replies

When I was a kid, we lived in a small town (10,000 people). We would drive 45 minutes to a small city that was a hub for many smaller communities to do their major shopping. Saturday mornings were spent driving to that small city that had a decent mall and a Kmart. Kmart was something that I associated with good shopping and I love that it still holds true today.

Fall and Winter are about boots and Kmart has you hooked up. Have you checked out their boot shop? So many great boots, all so pretty. And also, affordable. They get my Seal of Approval. If you look at that graphic with all of the different boots, you will see why you'll likely decide that you want them all. Nay, why you need them all. I know that I need them all. I just need to convince my husband.

Kmart was kind enough to give me a gift card to order from their store and I bought ... a pair of wedges. I know! Not boots, but I was in dire need of wedges and I am so glad I got them. They are cute and fun and they also get my Seal of Approval. With a husband who is 6'2", I can wear them and feel both tall and not too tall. I plan on stocking up on boots next, because snow is in the forecast and the wedges will be put on hold for the bulk of the winter.

Do you need boots? What are you looking for? Knee-highs? Cowboy boots? Booties? What do you fancy?

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yvonne37
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I love boots.. that is what I have most :)  cant wait til I can go see what kmart has.

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:23 AM

I like the touch of metal boots. I like knee highs too but for me those need a high heel.

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I have a pair of boots that I love very much.  I hope that they last for a long time because boots have gotten pricey!  Mine are hand me downs from my mom, and they are blue Fat Baby cowboy boots.

virginiamama71
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I love boots but not ankel or high heeled ones

timon95
by Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:38 AM

i usually wear sneakers, but i do love boots

timon95
by Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:39 AM

i usually wear ankle boots with a little heel

Stevensmomma
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I just got new ugg boots for my bday I am so excited i wore them today for the first time i love them!

Ugg Women's Black Multi-logo Rubber Short Rain Boots Size Us 611 3381

arpazia
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:04 AM
I love boots.
Black combats are my fave.
I would live in them:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I love Boots!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I have a pair of snow boots and a pair of dressy boots with heels. New boots are not in the budget this year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)