These Boots Are Made For Walking

By AngellaD on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:25 PM

When I was a kid, we lived in a small town (10,000 people). We would drive 45 minutes to a small city that was a hub for many smaller communities to do their major shopping. Saturday mornings were spent driving to that small city that had a decent mall and a Kmart. Kmart was something that I associated with good shopping and I love that it still holds true today.

Fall and Winter are about boots and Kmart has you hooked up. Have you checked out their boot shop? So many great boots, all so pretty. And also, affordable. They get my Seal of Approval. If you look at that graphic with all of the different boots, you will see why you'll likely decide that you want them all. Nay, why you need them all. I know that I need them all. I just need to convince my husband.

Kmart was kind enough to give me a gift card to order from their store and I bought ... a pair of wedges. I know! Not boots, but I was in dire need of wedges and I am so glad I got them. They are cute and fun and they also get my Seal of Approval. With a husband who is 6'2", I can wear them and feel both tall and not too tall. I plan on stocking up on boots next, because snow is in the forecast and the wedges will be put on hold for the bulk of the winter.

Do you need boots? What are you looking for? Knee-highs? Cowboy boots? Booties? What do you fancy?

AngellaD About :
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
  • TigerofMu
  • by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2013 at 9:27 AM
  • I have a pair of boots that I love very much.  I hope that they last for a long time because boots have gotten pricey!  Mine are hand me downs from my mom, and they are blue Fat Baby cowboy boots.

• Quote Reply
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: